Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Would you be annoyed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

Would you be annoyed _
PostSubject: Would you be annoyed   Would you be annoyed EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:35 am

We're going back to Sussex tomorrow night to spend the weekend, seeing family and cause Matt is going to some mini event thing in the area all day Sunday. Anyways he arranged for us to stay with his parents but he's just told me now that he's going to play golf at 6.30am on Saturday morning. This really pissed me off cause it means he's going to wake up at 5.30am and wake me up as well Imogen (we'll be staying in the same room) then I'm stuck from then till about 11am at the in laws. It's not that i don't like the in laws but its always a bit awkward when it's just me there without Matt, also they run a shop so they'll be busy from 8.30. I'll just feel in the way. The only bus out of the village isn't till 10 so not like i can take Immi out anywhere. I don't mind him playing golf but could have been at a socialable hour so I could go take Imogen out somewhere for a few hours instead of sitting around waiting for him. Would it annoy you or am i just being a hormonal biatch? I feel as i've written this that it's probably not that bad but i've put on a right strop now and don't want to apologise Laughing
Back to top Go down
EmVar

EmVar

Edit MY profile

Would you be annoyed _
PostSubject: Re: Would you be annoyed   Would you be annoyed EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:45 am

No I would be annoyed as well. I had ultimate mards on on boxing day cos OH went to the pub leaving me with the in-laws AND a set of grandparents - I went to bed in the end leaving him to be in trouble for making FIL wait up so he could lock up (HA! revenge!)

You can arrange for damage limitation I guess - he takes his clothes to the bathroom to get ready, no snoozes on the alarm, straight up and out etc. At least there's a chance of you and immy going back to sleep for a bit?

OR you could just not go...?
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle

Edit MY profile

Would you be annoyed _
PostSubject: Re: Would you be annoyed   Would you be annoyed EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:50 am

My OH has done that too, just gone to the pub and left me with his family. Men eh?

Going to make him try his best to keep quiet but Imogen is one of those toddlers that the first sound of anything 'exciting' and shes up wanting to play.

I think i'm going to stay at my sisters on saturday night on my own. He can have Immi at his parents. That way he can go straight to his mini event thingy with her without bothering me. That makes it all a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

Would you be annoyed _
PostSubject: Re: Would you be annoyed   Would you be annoyed EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:03 am

It would annoy me too. He is already out all day on Sunday, he probably shouldnt be going to play golf on Saturday too.

x
Back to top Go down
Tarn

Tarn

Edit MY profile

Would you be annoyed _
PostSubject: Re: Would you be annoyed   Would you be annoyed EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:17 am

Think I'd be a tad annoyed as well. Like you said, it's not about him playing golf but just the hour that he'd have to get up when you are all in the same room sleeping at someone else's place.

He's being inconsiderate but then men 'sometimes' can be like that. They don't think of the knock on effect that getting up so early is going to have on you and Immi.

If he's still going to get up that early, I'd just make sure that he gets ready in another room once he wakes up and not come back to disturb you both.

Hope you enjoy your weekend back home. xTx
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare

Edit MY profile

Would you be annoyed _
PostSubject: Re: Would you be annoyed   Would you be annoyed EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:31 am

oh crumbs russ ever did this to me, i'd be so angry, i just feel awkward, but he knows this.

i dont like him leaving me with his mother when we take her out for lunch (once in a blue moon that we do) for the toilet, because she then puts the boot in, about coming to visit more and always a comment about rich being backwards, so yeah he not allowed to go to the loo when we go out lol

sending a hug, could you take little one for a walk around the block or to a park
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

Would you be annoyed _
PostSubject: Re: Would you be annoyed   Would you be annoyed Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you be annoyed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Would you be annoyed Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Would you be annoyed Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Would you be annoyed Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Would you be annoyed Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Would you be annoyed Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Would you be annoyed Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Would you be annoyed Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Would you be annoyed Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Would you be annoyed Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Would you be annoyed Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Would you be annoyed Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Would you be annoyed Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Would you be annoyed Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Would you be annoyed Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Would you be annoyed Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words