Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

What is wrong with men?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

What is wrong with men? _
PostSubject: What is wrong with men?   What is wrong with men? EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:48 pm

I dont get it... why are so many of the banda men completely useless when it comes to mothers day?

We went out for dinner in the week to celebrate mothers day. We were going out today, but I couldnt be bothered with the mayhem of it, so we are going to the in laws for a take away instead. I also had two lovely cards from my babies. I must add that this is only because James has been at the end of my wrath before for not getting certain cards until the day/if at all, and he is slowly learning his lesson.

But, I seem to have read so many posts from the wonderful mummies here, on how their oh's have been so crappy with mothers day.

I seriously think that they need a right kick up the backside. I really do think that in certain cases, Fathers Day needs to be cancelled!

x
Back to top Go down
happy

happy

About Me!
My Name: Becci
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with men?   What is wrong with men? EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:51 pm

iknow! luckly i got cards n choc this morning. but looks like alot of men need a kick up the bum!!

i also think afters day should be cancled, see how they feel!
Back to top Go down
EmzandFlick

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with men?   What is wrong with men? EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:55 pm

OH got me a card from Flick and we are going out with MIL and FIL for a meal at 3.30 Very Happy
I am happy that he actually remembered to get me a card this year Laughing
I don't care about getting a gift but I have spoiled my mummied this year.
To the OH's who did sod all they need a kick in the face!
What is wrong with men? Blue%5E_%5Etahoma%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E0%5E_%5EPow! Right in the kisser!!!%5E_%5E
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with men?   What is wrong with men? EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:56 pm

Well I feel deflated Sad

OH just got in from go sailing yesterday. Stinks of drink, said he needed to lay down. Within in 3 mins throwing his guts up in the bathroom. And has now gone to bed. So dinner out is off and just going to be me and Rowan again and his off for his nap in a minute.
Back to top Go down
happy

happy

About Me!
My Name: Becci

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with men?   What is wrong with men? EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:58 pm

aww no kelly Sad

i would be habing words and telling him to get him sorted for tonight xx
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with men?   What is wrong with men? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:05 am

In all truth I can not asked.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with men?   What is wrong with men? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:16 am

Argh... what is wrong with them all?

Imagine how they would feel if the ladies on here did the same thing on Fathers Day!

x
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with men?   What is wrong with men? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:41 am

Well I'm forgetting fathers day, birthdays and Xmas. I've given enough and get no gratitude for anything. So I give up
Back to top Go down
Kinkyangel

Kinkyangel

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with men?   What is wrong with men? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:03 am

If my mum hadn't sorted it I would have had nothing!! As it is Rhys got me a little butterfly charm and as for my big two I had cards they made at school and maybe something else when they get back from their dads!!

Xxx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with men?   What is wrong with men? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:23 am

I got a huge card Very Happy and....that's it Rolling Eyes

Fortunately I had the foresight to go shopping on Friday and buy myself a nice new top and trousers for the Banda night out so have presented them to myself for Mothers' Day cheers

(OH tried to tell me that the bottle of shower gel he bought me two weeks ago for cleaning out the dog poo bin was my Mothers' Day gift because it came from the Mothers' Day display in the show - ERRR NO!! he is not reusing a gift for more than one occasion)

I can't wait until Wil is big enough to do Mothers' Day without his dad's help. TBH I think Wil is more capable than OH now.
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with men?   What is wrong with men? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:31 am

GillandWil wrote:
TBH I think Wil is more capable than OH now.

Haha, good point Gill!

Kelly - too right, dont even think about getting him something for fathers day! He doesnt deserve it.

x
Back to top Go down
Nutty1

Nutty1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with men?   What is wrong with men? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:35 am

I feel very lucky, o/h isnt Jacks dad (been in Jacks life for 3 yrs, he is 10) but took him out yesterday to get me a gorgeous bunch of flowers and box of my fav chocolates and then he bought me dinner of my choice today. He wished me Happy Mothers Day as soon as I woke up too Very Happy x Im blessed to have a good un. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with men?   What is wrong with men? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:35 am

Dan was really good!!! TBF he usually is for stuff like this

I got a lovely card that Izzy picked, an she even wrote on it lol, a box of Maltesers (my fav) and breakfast in bed too!

He has taken her to his mums and will be back soon , Im now cooking a roast for my parents

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
rae&mady

rae&mady

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with men?   What is wrong with men? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:56 am

Chris actually got everything on time. (brought my aniversary and birthday present on the day)
Quite lucky really as he has spent the day between bedroom and bathroom! And it isn't self inflicted this time. Shame I was looking forward to my roast dinner
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with men?   What is wrong with men? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:30 am

I didn't get anything not even a "happy mothers day" Sad
Back to top Go down
helz456

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with men?   What is wrong with men? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:13 am

I agree Laura, its crap how many of them are so bloody useless!!! I had a lovely card and a bottle of my favourite Marc Jacobs perfume. Obviously Mollie sorted it as she is nearly 17 but Rich made sure she had enough money Very Happy

Sorry you girls that havent had anything, I would really be having words with your men and tell them its gonna be a long time till they get any "loving" from you all!!! Rolling Eyes xxx
Back to top Go down
Tarn

Tarn

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with men?   What is wrong with men? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:20 am

Well we had to cancel 'mothers day' as George came down with chickenpox a couple days ago, so lunch with the whole family at the pub was definitely out.

Did get a lovely card from George and a lovely charm that says 'MUM'.

Tania. x

Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with men?   What is wrong with men? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:47 am

there's definately some idiots out there, im so thankful i've got a good one , he got up and baked i love you mum cupcakes from ava at 7am this morning.

get your revenge on father's day girls Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
LisaGandAmelia

LisaGandAmelia

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with men?   What is wrong with men? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:57 am

TBF to Dave I got a lovely card (very me not just the 1st one he saw) with a lovely message written inside (Amelia wrote in it too like Izzy). There was also £30 in it which helped to cheer me up a little!
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!
My Name: gemma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with men?   What is wrong with men? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:38 am

well im quite lucky leo is old enough to make me one, he made a lovley one at school for me Very Happy

went to mils for dinner as we always do on sunday, ex walked streight past me with things for his mum, didnt so much as look at me or say happy mothers day Mad
but leo then came in with a box of roses(mil had got them when she realised he hadnt botherd)

fathers day is cancelled this year!!! x
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with men?   What is wrong with men? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:40 pm

Tommy made me a card at school and picked some flowers in the woods bless him and Charlie did a card at play group with the Childminder.
No effort came from oh. But I did actually have a good day. Me and the boys went for a lovely walk with the dog, then oh sorted a babysitter for a little while and we went to the gym together then we went for a meal.

I have told oh that he is getting shit all for fathers day. It's our anniversary on the 11th, we don't have alot of money but he best f-ing make sure he makes an effort of some sort for that or I'm not sure how things will pan out!
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with men?   What is wrong with men? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:16 pm

Paul is another that has learned from past bollockings Laughing

I did volunteer him to buy me some new shoes for Brum the other week and declared they would be for mothers day to ensure I got something. I actually told him not to get me anything else other than a card because we are super skint at the mo but he got me a small box of chocs too which was nice (although totally wrecked the diet for this week Rolling Eyes).

xx
Back to top Go down
SemoandHaribo

SemoandHaribo

About Me!
My Name: Emma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with men?   What is wrong with men? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:51 pm

My mothers day was shit, I was at work from 11 serving mothers day lunch grrrr!! Rob did get me a card and little bear from harry, and said he was supposed to get me some flowers after work but he forgot!! Mum had Harry most of the day.... I managed to finish work early so I could put Harry to bed but when I got in OH said he wanted to do it so I sat with a glass of wine.... felt a bit lonely really Sad xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What is wrong with men?   What is wrong with men? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is wrong with men?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
What is wrong with men? Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
What is wrong with men? Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
What is wrong with men? Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
What is wrong with men? Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
What is wrong with men? Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
What is wrong with men? Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
What is wrong with men? Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
What is wrong with men? Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
What is wrong with men? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
What is wrong with men? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
What is wrong with men? Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
What is wrong with men? Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
What is wrong with men? Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
What is wrong with men? Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
What is wrong with men? Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words