Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

What the plan for this gorgeous weekend?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

What the plan for this gorgeous weekend? _
PostSubject: What the plan for this gorgeous weekend?   What the plan for this gorgeous weekend? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:56 pm

I'm thinking I'll cut the grass, go buy a cheap paddling pool and some sun cream and spend the day in the garden with my baby!
Bit of sunbathing and playing in water what more could you want!

Oh and I may pur-chase a BBQ to I love BBQ!! Hmmmmmmm

What's everyone else upto?
Back to top Go down
carrieann&JJ

carrieann&JJ

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What the plan for this gorgeous weekend?   What the plan for this gorgeous weekend? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:00 pm

cutting the grass, sorting my garden out
get the ball pit, swiming pool out too and chilling.

i love bbqs too!!! mmm x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What the plan for this gorgeous weekend?   What the plan for this gorgeous weekend? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:03 pm

We are having a bbq this afternoon and having another practice at putting up the tent.

OH and Wil have gone to dads' club this morning so I am supposed to be doing the ironing.

I am also going to do a bit of weeding and tidying up in the garden

While I am doing all this I shall also be expected to kick the football - I get 'mum, kick' and 'mum play football' yelled at me repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
carrieann&JJ

carrieann&JJ

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What the plan for this gorgeous weekend?   What the plan for this gorgeous weekend? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:10 pm

everyone is having bbqs Sad I WANT ONE! X
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What the plan for this gorgeous weekend?   What the plan for this gorgeous weekend? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:12 pm

Lol go throw your toys out the pram in oh's direction! He couldn't possibly say no!!
Back to top Go down
banarama

banarama

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What the plan for this gorgeous weekend?   What the plan for this gorgeous weekend? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:53 pm

It's my sisters birthday so were going round mums house , she has got a house in the country side with a big garden and wild rabbits in the garden What the plan for this gorgeous weekend? 270211 I love it there , so we will have lunch outside and little man can play outside all day, the weather here is beautiful today, hope everyone else has a brilliant day
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What the plan for this gorgeous weekend?   What the plan for this gorgeous weekend? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:27 pm

Nothing Neutral just me and callum alday and ive got the evening all by myself aswell x i love this weather but always reminds me how sucky it is as we havent got a garden. got my sisters 16th birthdays today but il piop theyre pressies round and thats it theyre at the age where they just wanna be with friends x Ohs off tomorrow so im hoping we can go out for the day if he aint to hangover x
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What the plan for this gorgeous weekend?   What the plan for this gorgeous weekend? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:31 pm

well i've done the ironing already and washing is out, i swear it multiplies in the basket....

then we going to clean after watching the fomula one qualifying, then its off to babies r us to buy the car seat for bubs, might get bath too.

then food shopping before home, russ will do the garden while i rest and we got sil and Bro and neices coming later for tea/bbq, might see if they want to stop the night, and have a night of fun and drinking, well for them anyway lol
Back to top Go down
pixel

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What the plan for this gorgeous weekend?   What the plan for this gorgeous weekend? EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:36 pm

me and Arwyn are off to visit Mari and Elijah Smile

if I get off here and go get organised...... shhh don't tell Mari I was here Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What the plan for this gorgeous weekend?   What the plan for this gorgeous weekend? EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:19 am

How did everyones bbqs go??

We've made the most of the fab weather, we've done country walks, a bike ride, picnic, park and loads of gardening.

I'm sure the good weather is confusing ellie and she's getting a bit peed off that she has to go bed whilst the cat is allowed to play in the garden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: What the plan for this gorgeous weekend?   What the plan for this gorgeous weekend? Empty

Back to top Go down

What the plan for this gorgeous weekend?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
What the plan for this gorgeous weekend? Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
What the plan for this gorgeous weekend? Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
What the plan for this gorgeous weekend? Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
What the plan for this gorgeous weekend? Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
What the plan for this gorgeous weekend? Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
What the plan for this gorgeous weekend? Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
What the plan for this gorgeous weekend? Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
What the plan for this gorgeous weekend? Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
What the plan for this gorgeous weekend? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
What the plan for this gorgeous weekend? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
What the plan for this gorgeous weekend? Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
What the plan for this gorgeous weekend? Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
What the plan for this gorgeous weekend? Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
What the plan for this gorgeous weekend? Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
What the plan for this gorgeous weekend? Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words