Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

September 2009 mummies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage

Edit MY profile

September 2009 mummies - Page 9 _
PostSubject: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Last edited by BabyMilly on Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 9 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:45 am

Congrats Laura! We considered all the names you like and i think Thomas was also on our list. I know it sounds bad, but i keep wanting to call Joshua Oscar or Jake! Dont mean to just happens. And I was the one who chose Joshua!Which i do love by the way. lol

Kell, 11 weeks! Wow its gone so quickly! We still hadnt bought much by then, as you know, we didnt even have a bed for josh until about 4 days before he was born! Yeah, you are right about the baby grows, Joshy is mainly in them, but i do like to put some day outfits on him, and Sophs bless her, insists that i do! LOL I think we have about 4 pairs of trousers plus two sets of closed toe trousers and about six long sleeve t shirts and one dungaree set up to 3 months, the rest is all baby grows! With soph we bought and were given loads of dresses etc but she only wore them each a few times coz she had so much and coz she grew so quick!

Fran, nice to hear from you, sorry to hear about the baby scare but glad for you that you are happy as a family of four. I did think iwanted more, and i would never say never, but I think after Josh, I just cant face the idea of another birth! And i want round numbers, but four is just too many for us!

How are the rest of you lovelies?

All going ok here. A bit more settled now but very tired. Josh very fussy on his feeds last night and feeds really hurted. Cant seem to maintain a good latch on my left side, gotta do something about that but not sure what. Thinkhalf the prob is that i know its gonna hurt so i take age to latch on and then the latch is poor and because i cant get a better latch, just put up with the pain. He still wasnt settling well after two hours, was in tears and so frustrated. But looked properly in his mouth today and i think the thrush is back so maybe that is why he was so fussy, also fussy a bit today. So gonna make a docs app for tomoz for more medicine. Was given nystatin for both of us to use last time but it was inpractical for me to use as suggested twice in the middle of the night as was told to wash and hairdry boobs every application. Not doing that at 1 and 4 in the morning and then needing to feed again, thats just stupid. So hoping to get cream this time. Also have a blocked milk duct i think, from a long time ago which i can squeeze stuff out of so wondering if that is where the infection is coming from? Have busrt it and spread nystatin over it so hoping that will kill it. What does thrush on the boobies look like? If it is white spots like on Joshy's tongue, I dont think i do have it so where is it coming form?

Sophia still doing well with potty training but did have an accident at nursery. She did ask to use potty though, just didnt make it to the potty in time so its a good start i guess. Bit easier at home as potty usually in the same room as her.

Anyways, writing essays on here again so gonna stop now. be back on again soon to cath up with the rest of you,

Mandy xx
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 9 EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:53 pm

Happy birthday Laura Smile
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!
My Name: Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 9 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:30 pm

Thanks Kell! How did you know it was my birthday?
How Pregnancy going?
I'll be 25 weeks Sunday, seems to be going too quickly!!
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 9 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:53 am

Lol it said it on the front page, tells u who's birthday are coming up.

Pregnancy is fine, pretty boring actually to be honest lol less than 8 weeks till we meet her hopefully!
How's ur pregnancy? I'm just really tired that's all

How's everyone else doing? It's so quiet Sad
Back to top Go down
Bumpwatcher

Bumpwatcher

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:11 pm

Hey Kell, how you doing sweetie? How's Lily? Sorry not been posting much, I do look a few times a week. I miss everyone! Xxxx
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:33 pm

Hey hun, I miss everyone too Sad I'm really not sure what's going on with the site, it's a real shame!

I'm good busy with the last two weeks of college, I've got sooooo much coursework I should have done oops lol
Lily is good too, a real fidget! And she's definatly a night owl I'm hoping that's different when she's hear Smile

It's tommys 9th birthday today, makes me feel old lol!

How are u and the girls doing?
Back to top Go down
Bumpwatcher

Bumpwatcher

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:48 pm

Hi again, glad to hear your doing well. I too have no idea what has happened to this site. I do now have an FB account for my sewing but I'm not keen to start using it in a social way particularly.

Happy Birthday to Tommy! Wow 9 years old! I can't believe Immy will be 5 this year, time flies.

So what is happening with regard to your study for next year? Are you taking a year out?

I am busy trying to get a website together to sell my sewing... Really enjoying having something to focus on. Girlies are fab thank you. Immy is gearing up for school in September, and growing up nicely, far less tears and tantrums! Isla has started 1 morning per week and LOVES it. She is so much more confident, it is lovely to see.

Xxx
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:11 pm

Hey again Smile

I'm taking a year out to be with the baby so will be long to uni in sept 2013.

Have you got any plans for the bank holiday? The weathers miserable here again Sad I'll be seeing family on Monday but that's it really having a chilled one here Smile

Its lovely u are doing well with your sewing! I'm still useless at anything like that lol
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:12 am

Hey girls how is everyone doing?

Everyone is so quiet Sad I miss you all
Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:30 am

hey kell, how you doing? Only 3 and a bit weeks left! Eeek, hpw exciting!

All ok here, just tired.com! Josh still regularly up three times in the night and last night Sophs had her first 'accident' in her bed at 3am so had her in our bed, then an hour later josh too! Not good at all, then josh refused to sleep today meaning he was overtired come tonight and i had no chance to cath up either. Oh well, will get easier some time soon!

Had nice time seeing sis last week though. All good.

Mandy xx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:00 am

Hey girls

We're good. Well when I say good I mean I'm good and Ellie is a total brat lol. Honestly every time I say something she throws herself on the floor and screams!!! Can't wait til we're past these terrible twos Smile

Worry about posting here as I think one day it's going to disappear. I'm pretty sure I have all of your contact details but as a last resort we could always leave messages on ab.

Really hope we can set up meet too.

Kell hope you're keeping well. Princess will be here soon xx
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:51 am

Pen sorry Ellie is being a brat, Charlie certainly has his moments, more than anything he just ignores me which is the worst thing he could do lol!

I noticed the shout box was gone but don't think the site will go, I don't think Lisa has to pay for the site to be here where as some other parts u do. But I am on an more and more now anyway Smile

Mandy you poor thing, I have all this to come, I'm not sure if it's good or bad that she is due right at the beginning of the holidays, I suppose atleast I won't have to do the school run, but the prospect of all three and at times four of the kids being here scares me a little Sad
Hope Joshy and Sophia are good for mummy so you can get a little rest Smile

Yep 3.5 weeks I'm looking forward to it all but much more scared this time as well lol weird huh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

September 2009 mummies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Children & Parenting :: Parenting :: Birth Clubs-
Latest topics
» Spotting
September 2009 mummies - Page 9 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
September 2009 mummies - Page 9 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
September 2009 mummies - Page 9 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
September 2009 mummies - Page 9 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
September 2009 mummies - Page 9 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
September 2009 mummies - Page 9 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
September 2009 mummies - Page 9 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
September 2009 mummies - Page 9 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
September 2009 mummies - Page 9 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
September 2009 mummies - Page 9 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
September 2009 mummies - Page 9 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
September 2009 mummies - Page 9 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
September 2009 mummies - Page 9 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
September 2009 mummies - Page 9 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
September 2009 mummies - Page 9 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???