Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

September 2009 mummies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Edit MY profile

September 2009 mummies - Page 8 _
PostSubject: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Last edited by BabyMilly on Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:50 am

I like Joshua, it's lovely and traditional and goes very well with Sophia. I always that you need to meet your baby before being sure of a name. I had lists of names for all of mine and they all got names that I hadn't even considered lol.

Keep us informed xxx
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:35 am

How exciting Mandy! Can't believe little man could be here any day! Ive always liked the name Joshua! My cousins little boy is Joshua!
Hope u get things sorted over the next couple of days!

Pen glad things have worked out ok!
I've been in a awkward situation with my family and jody, altho things are different now for a long while I just couldn't entertain the fact they would be in the same room!

We brought eggs for the kids, and I got one for myself lol, but ended up giving it to one of the neighbours kids Sad

Hope u have a lovely weekend guys! Happy Easter!
Mandy fingers crossed Smile
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:07 pm

Hello

How's the pregnant ladies??? Any signs yet Mandy?

How's vic and Fran?

I'm happy to report that I now have potty trained Eleanor Smile still in nappies at night but I'm not too bothered about that and will leave her until she's dry by herself.

Had a lively day yesterday with my all mt kids and oh and my parents. I cooked a huge dinner and we had champagne to wash it all down.

Having a relaxing day today pottering around the house and watching telly.

I'm meeting Andrea and joe on Thursday so I'm really excited. I will some photos of joe and Ellie.

Still would like a September 09 meet though?

Have a lovely day

Xxxx
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:30 am

Oh pen please send my love to Andrea! I always wonder how her and joe are getting on! How things went when she moved and how they are doing now!

I'd love a meet as well, after this lo arrives I have a year out of education and work so I shouldn't have an excuse lol

I've been so exhausted having all the kids this weekend! Ohs tommy is quite hard work tbh, it drives me mad at times! Other than that I cant complain, getting fatter and fatter lol.

Three of the puppies have gone to their new homes this weekend, the other two will go in the next couple of weeks, and then we are left with lexi and peanut! Smile

Mandy hope alls ok Smile xx
Back to top Go down
Wriggler

Wriggler

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:01 am

Hi all,

Pen that is so nice you are still in touch with Andrea! Say hi from us Smile well done on potty training Ellie!

Kell I can't believe how fast time has gone since the puppies have been born! How are the boys? How are you feeling?

Mandy I can't believe you are only 2 days away from your due date!! How are you feeling? Does Sophia understand that she will be having a baby brother soon?

Fran wow isla has dine well being potty trained! Well done you! We too find out this month about school choices I am so nervous!

Sophie has chicken pox now, andrew had them 2 weeks ago so I was expecting them. I have used this amazing stuff called pox clin and so far no scratching from Sophie, Andrew barely scratched when he had them too so very pleased! Had a lovely first week of holidays, we made crispy cakes, a chick madde from feathers, had an Easters egg hunt and went to a museum with Andrews friends .. Was brilliant they had 2 men dressed as captain hook and jack sparrow Andrew thought it was brilliant! Have some fantastic pictures from it! Won't be doing much this week due to the chicken pox but I think wew will be baking and doing more arty stuff.

Hope all are well!
Back to top Go down
Wriggler

Wriggler

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:02 am

Oh and I would love a September mummies meet up!!
Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:42 am

Hey all,

A meet up would be cool, its just organising where i guess?

Still no signs at all and little man wriggly as ever so not holding out too much hope for an early or on time delivery! Probs a good thing as gives us a bit more chance to get stuff done.

Well done potty trained girlies! that is great. Still got nowhere with Sophia, just playing a waiting game now, when she next decides to do a wee in the potty i will get the reward chart i made going and hoping that will help, also the new baby being here am hoping will encourage he,r being that she is a big girl and not a baby and its babies that wear nappies, but will see. Wont force the issue though as have learnt just makes her more stubborn not to do it!

Hope all are well. Kell, you excited about ur year off? I am for mine. TBH, have hated work the last year and a half, so not looking forward to going back but have loved study so looking forward to returning to that. Have been with the company for eight years now, so thinking will do the minimum i have to without paying back monies and then move on to something new. May look into mainstream teaching, get my full degree and do a pgce but that all costs so shall see.

Pen, hope you have a fabby time with Andreah and Joe, will look out for the photos.

Poor Sophia witht he pox, glad the cream you found has helped. So far Sophia has dodged the pox but if she does get it, will have to find out from u where to get that cream. Sounds good. I still have a scar on my forehead from having the pox and if it makes it more copeable that sounds great.

Will keep u all updated,

Mandy xx
Back to top Go down
Bumpwatcher

Bumpwatcher

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:25 pm

Hello all,

Whoop! When did your DD come around so quick Mandy?! Hope it all goes well.

I too would love a meet up. I think the problem we have had before is finding a good central place for everyone as we are all over the place!

Poor Immy has had a nasty sick bug over Easter, thankfully she is much better today. Although she has been seriously moody and hard work all week, so not sure if that because she wasn't feeling herself or just how it is atm! Looking forward to the routine of being back at nursery next week. And also Isla starting her one morning, i am now desperate for some time to myself.

Love to Andrea and Joe. Miss her updates on here.

We too have managed to miss the pox... A lot of Immy's friends have had it in recent weeks, but again we have not had it in our house. That lotion sounds good Vic. Hope Sophie feels better soon.

x x x
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:11 pm

Hmm we had problems because we are so spread out, but I wonder if the girls who don't post much anymore will want to come. So the area might be slightly smaller?
Im in Hertfordshire, think fran is near Peterborough or Milton Keynes? Pen aren't u and vic quite close together, Manchester way or is it Liverpool?
I can't even picture where Surrey is for Mandy my geography is awful can u tell lol!
If it can to needing to stay over I would, I'm happy to drive about 2-2.5 hours if it's just a day trip.
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:33 am

Kell you're right. Rach doesn't post anymore. Vic and I are really that close as I think vic is yorkshire way and I'm liverpool. I too would be happy to drive 2 hours or so. xx

Hope everyone is well.

How's Mandy??
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:34 am

Ps I'm going to the Cotswolds and the new forest and to Weston super mare if that's close to any of you? I'll be on my little holiday during whit half term x
Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:54 am

Hey guys,

Surrey, kind of below and to the left of London! My geography also terrible Kell! Where is peterborough/milton keynes/hertfordshire?

Max two hours trip fine for me as long as have a little bit of time to settle little one in first. Two hours away is about birmingham way for me i think.

All good here, no signs still so counting on the sweep tomoz unless something happens tonight. Think had a bit of a show this morning but so little, not certain that it was really.

Sophia not quite right the last couple of days, very clingy, slight temp this morning and very easily upset. She also has a cough cold AGAIN! Poor love, think she has had about a month in the last 6 months without colds.

Think maybe partly is due to imminent arrival of brother though, she also got a bit upset today about mummy needing to stay in hospital. Very mummy orientated, feel really bad for her, and for daddy as he is getting the complete cold shoulder at the mo.

But hopefully will only be one day so she will get through it, and she will be staying with grampa and uncle tom who she adores so hopefully she will be ok.

Hope all yous are well, will let you know if anything begins,

MAndy xx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:31 pm

Hi

Mandy, I dreamt that Ellie and I came to your house night. You lived in the middle of nowhere and had loads of land. You had cut Sophia's hair really really short. In my dream I kept calling Sophia, Victoria and each time I said it I knew it was wrong and felt like a right balloon. Lol

Birmingham is about two hours for me too.
Ellie is also very mummy orientated at the moment which is driving me nuts.

Fingers crossed your little man arrives soon xxx
Back to top Go down
Bumpwatcher

Bumpwatcher

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:37 pm

Morning all,

Were you at the cheese last night Pen? I dreamt that Steve left me again. I am forever dreaming this! Always feel really pissed with him in the morning, haha! Is it today you see Andrea?

Birmingham is good with us too. Would be amazing to meet after all this time.

Got one of my uni friends coming over today. The girlies adore her and Immy hangs on her every word. Fantastic for me as she has been driving me nutty during the school hols!

Have a good day all. Hope your okay Mandy!!! Any more shows?? x x x
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:33 pm

Sounds like Birmingham as a meeting point then? I'm about 1.5-2 hpirs from there so it's fine by me Smile ahh we might actually do it this time Smile

Lol Pen! And fran I dream that all the time too! Horrible waking up in a mood because of a dreams lol

Come on baby boy arrive soon for mummy and sophia and daddy Smile
Back to top Go down
Wriggler

Wriggler

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:18 am

I'm Leeds so I'm roughly 2 hours from Birmingham too I think Smile sorry I am geographically challenged. I would be up for Birmingham!

When would be the next question?

Sophie is now wearing knickers in the day, we have had one accident since Monday so she has done brilliantly I am so proud! Sophie is all scabbed over now so not contagious bless she has coped so well with the chicken pox!

Mandy how are you today?

Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:56 am

Hey all

Still here! HAd sweep today (soooooooo uncomfortable!) and went well, she said was at two cms and baby 2/5ths engaged. She booked me for induction on the 23rd but she said sweep went well and she seriously doubted would need induction. We shall see. Am getting pains on and off now so hopefullly all go!

Cool, birmingham it is then i guess! Bit busy the next couple of months with parents/inlaws/sister from america all about so July probs easiest for me but can do earlier if needs be (i think) Anyone know any good places to meet there? Any good soft plays or anything?

Hope all are well,

Mandy x
Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:18 am

Hello ladies,

Nice to be able to get on here properly again! Birth story now up, may be a bit muddled though as tired and written in two parts.

All going well here, bit uncomfy but sure that will improve.

Poor Joshy has thrush so had to rush to docs today to get medicine for that and to change my anti-b's as the hospital gave me the wrong ones for a chest/throat/wahtever the hell this thing is infection.

Very very tired but glad Joahua had a good night's sleep last night in his hammock, hoping for similar tonight.

Starting to all come together and been so grateful for having my mum around who had a similar tear when i was born so has given me lots of helpful advice for coping.

sophia has been an absolute star and totally dotes on her brother, calling him 'my baby' and she really looks after him, the little sweety. She suddenly seems so big though, she will never be my ickle girl again, she now is my big girl.

Hope all are well,

Mandy xx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:52 pm

Hey!!

Mandy I've just read your birth story you were so brave not having an epidural and you just seem to take it all In your stride. I can't wait to see photos xx

Hope all are well?

I've a busy weekend planned has paul has an important footy match today and tomorrow is his last game representing Lancashire. It's against Yorkshire and a huge game on the rugby union calendar. As captain he has to make a speech at the end of the game after dinner. It's my job to write the speech lol

Been thinking about our meet. Are we all agreed on Birmingham in july?
Xxx
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 7:57 pm

I'm ok with birmingham but July is pushing it for me, I'm due on 22nd and don't think venturing that far so close is a good idea.
Jody is going away at the end of August, can anyone do then? He is away fro
21staug to 4th sept. anytime at all during that period is fine. Are we thinking weekend or weekday? Pen I guess that will fall down to it preference.

Mandy I agree very brave lady u are! Glad it mum being there is helpful!
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:21 pm

Kell, we're baby experts and you're practically a midwife so what's your problem with giving birth in a soft play/park in Birmingham????Lol! Seriously I can't believe how quick this pregnancy has gone I bet you can't wait Smile

I'm away from 8 August to 22 August it as its my truly mad couple of weeks then as enrolment at work starts on 20th and the footy season the first Saturday in september. Theres no way I could make that week
As Im busy at work and the weekend s are spent signing kids up for the season.

How's about a bit later in October. September is Kinda out as Laura's baby is due 12th I think. I would prefer a weekend as I'll probably bring mark and book a hotel.
Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:13 am

October sounds good to me, then all the new september babies will be here!

Not sure will stay over in birmingham but my friend lives in warwickshire so i suppose is an option could go see her for some of the time too. Weekend or weekday fine with me i think.

Mummy gone home today and Ian back. all change, maybe start to get back to normal now! well, a new normal anyway.

Dave off next week except thursday and friday and then he is off the monday and tuesday after so still have plenty of help. ThenDave's mum is coming to visit for a couple of weeks, then ian off to spain, then my sis comes in june. Busy busy busy!!!

MAndy xx
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!
My Name: Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 8 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:03 pm

Hi all

Just in case any of you dont know we're having another boy, the sonographer said he looks like he is going to be a big baby as he is on the top end of the scale!
We cant agree on any names so think we are going to really struggle!
I like: Jake, Josh, Ben and Luke, Ian doesnt like any of those and Ian likes: James, Andy and Thomas and i'm not keen on those!!!
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 8 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:50 pm

Lol Laura, what a pain you cant agree, still have plenty of time so u should be ok for now. Who knows when u meet little man you may choose any name you've agreed on!

How's ur pregnancy going?

How's everyone else doing?
Pen where have u vanished to? How's Ellie? How was ur meet up with Andrea and joe?
Fran hope u and the girls are all good Smile are you and oh ttc soon?
Mandy aww can't believe how cute joshi is Smile can't wait for Lily to get here now! 11weeks 4days until she's due! Altho I've realised I've brought next to nothing :S I've got a few lovely pink dresses but lets be honest she will be in vests and baby grows most of the time to begin with!
Vic where are u as well young lady?
Back to top Go down
Bumpwatcher

Bumpwatcher

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 8 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:34 pm

Congrats on another boy Laura. Who chose Robert's name? And if it was Ian, I would say you are the one pushing his big baby son out, so you get to choose again anyway!

I am still around Kell, I just never have anything interesting to post. No we are not going to be ttc again, we decided at New Year after a good chat and a pg scare of a few weeks before that, that we are happy as a family of 4. We are selling all our baby kit off ATM!

Xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

September 2009 mummies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Children & Parenting :: Parenting :: Birth Clubs-
Latest topics
» Spotting
September 2009 mummies - Page 8 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
September 2009 mummies - Page 8 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
September 2009 mummies - Page 8 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
September 2009 mummies - Page 8 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
September 2009 mummies - Page 8 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
September 2009 mummies - Page 8 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
September 2009 mummies - Page 8 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
September 2009 mummies - Page 8 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
September 2009 mummies - Page 8 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
September 2009 mummies - Page 8 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
September 2009 mummies - Page 8 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
September 2009 mummies - Page 8 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
September 2009 mummies - Page 8 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
September 2009 mummies - Page 8 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
September 2009 mummies - Page 8 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???