Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

September 2009 mummies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Edit MY profile

September 2009 mummies - Page 7 _
PostSubject: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Last edited by BabyMilly on Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:14 am

Awww Kell, There might not be many on here but us september mummies are always interested. Pwetty pwease post a piccie here, would love to see little lily in the making.

LOL, yes, i know how you feel in regards to house! Started Sophia's room today, gonna take some time if cant gind the steam wallpaper stripper! But nice to have made a start.

Glad all is well with college.

Mandy xx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:49 am

Kell, I agree with Mandy. please share every detail of your pregnancy with us as we want to know everything (coz we is nosey)
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!
My Name: Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:24 pm

we will find out the sex as we're too impatient! Everyone apart from my mum thinks its a boy, i dont really know!
Did you not find out Kell?

Gas leak is sorted now!

I had to take rob to the doctors yesterday in the end as his temeprature kept going up, it went up to 38.8 and wouldnt go down, theyve given him medicine which did help during the day but he had a temperature all night but its gone back down again today but as soon as the medicine wears off it goes right back up again, if there is no improvement by tomorrow i might take him back
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:57 am

We had a private scan at 16 weeks Laura, I had to find out because we were so hoping for a girl! We have what we hoped for! Our little family is now complete (for now anyway lol)

Poor Robert, hope he perks up soon!
Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:14 am

Laura, I think boy too from the scan on fb, coz it looks a similar jaw line to the scan piccie of this one. With Sophia the shape was much less defined. And I guessed right with my friend who is having a girl, using the same assupmtions. Exciting, will have to see.....

Kelll, scan photos now! (pwetty pwetty pwease, if u dont mind........)

All good here but Sophs being a madame at bedtime again, sure will crack it again soon though. Looking forward to lunch with friends tomoz.

Mandy xx
Back to top Go down
Bumpwatcher

Bumpwatcher

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:44 pm

Hello lovely ladies!!!

How is everyone? I can't believe how many pregnancies there are amongst us! Such fantastic news.

I too would love to hear all about your scan and pics Kell. I still come on here as i don't use FB.

Will catch up more later. So much to do since we got back.

Lots of love to all x x x
Back to top Go down
Wriggler

Wriggler

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:05 am

Hi ladies,

Kell I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is going... Have you gone ott on the pink yet?

Mandy you are nearly full term now! Tha has just flown! How are you feeling this late into your pregnancy?

Laura congratulations!! Another September baby too!!

Fran how was your trip? Did you enjoy? Are you still sewing? Can I ask what sewing machine you have?

Pen how are you and Ellie? How are things with Charlotte now?

Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:03 am

Hey all,

Fran, how was the holiday? Be lovely to hear all about it.

Wriggler, good to hear form you. How are your two doing?

Everyone else - where are you? Lol, come on, wanna hear how all are!

Preganncy going well, hip pain subsided mainly now, just hurts if I walk too long or if sophia decides to drop to the floor whilst holding my hand! Have a horrible cold that just wont go away though, had for well over a week and no sign of it leaving yet!. Antenatal check was thursday, all well with bubs, but am anaemic so now on two iron tablets a day which is not great but hey ho!

All good, just not enjoying the half finished ness of every room in the house, feeling a bit unprepared but thats just normal! Hopefully bathroom will be finished this weekend (except ceiling!). Been stripping Sophia's wallpaper for her new room but got tires and felt sick and dizzy after a while last week so on hold for now. Maybe will give a go on Wednesday When Sophia is at nursery. Need to get rid of two chest of drawers, a computer table and (if i can persuade Dave to use Sophia's old one, a wardrobe!

Sophia having a daddy day today, didnt want to know me! lol She shut my door to my room and said bye bye mummy! and when it was time for swimming (i was gonna watch) she said i coudlnt come too and left the house saying bye mummy, see you later. Crying or Very sad Bless her, Dave has been away on business lots recently and i think it has really hit her bad so its nice she gets the day with him. And will be useful once little man arrives am sure.

MAndy xx
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:03 am

Awww Mandy, bless her missing her dad! Must be quite nice in some respect as you get a little break!
Glad your not in too much pain anymore! I get pain in my hips it's lovely!

I so know what you mean about the house. I'm actually really pleased as we seem to have become quite proactive on that front, I've brought lots of paint, I did the bathroom last week, will probably start the kids room this week if I get a chance but I can't really do down stairs until the puppies are gone.
We have hired a skip which is almost full already and that's literally from junk that was in our garden!
I'd been going on about having stuff removed since pregnant with Charlie! It's been a very sore point as I just refused to deal with it baring in mind the whole house and kids are my responsibility! After 3 years jody finally pulled his finger out to sort it!
Actually it's really made me feel a little less stressed! Lol although I now have to go through the house to get ride of anything there before it goes.

Charlie is being a real nightmare at the moment tbh, I find myself at my wits end most days, I'm going to bed most nights quite tense and exhausted! I know it will pass I just can't wait lol!

What's your plans for mothers day? My mums living on Scotland so won't be visiting her, I'm sure I'll get a lil something but I don't think anything will come of tomorrow, think I'll be sorting junk and doing college work!

Fran so lovely to see you back! I bet your shattered! How was it? How were the girls? The flights? Your brother? Pictures please!!!

Vic so nice to hear from you too! How's the little monsters! Your avatar is lovely! They are so cute! I feel like my pregnancy is dragging lol only 18 weeks left!

Pen, hope you are all well!? What happened on fb with char?
Back to top Go down
Bumpwatcher

Bumpwatcher

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:26 pm

Morning all, Happy Mother's Day!!!

I will definitely post some piccies once we have downloaded them. It was the most amazing month, the girls thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Immy did not want to come home, she is so my daughter! Have to say the flight out on my own, was hideous!! 24 hours i never want to repeat. It was a catalogue of disasters with delays, rubbish staff, both girls were sick multiple times, etc, etc! Isla was crying asking to get off the plane after about 10 minute, not ideal, but i couldn't blame her she was just overwhelmed!

The beach and house where we were staying were fab. Both the girls did lots of swimming and playing around, plus we went to a reptile park, aquarium and zoo, so they got to see some fantastic things. They were so brave with the reptiles, touching snakes, lizards, alligators and more. Isla shook hands with the alligator, too cute! (it was only a baby one btw!) We also took them to see the sites of Sydney, so went on a ferry and saw the Opera House, Bridge, etc. Perfect month really, such an amazing experience for them. Will be making them a scrap book so that they can look back on it in years to come.

Your decluttering sounds great Kell. Are you staying put in your house? Since we got back i have been clearing stuff out, giving things to my friend for her child/ren and taking things to the charity shop. I always feel quite motivated to do things when i have been away. Have to say the jet lag is slowing me down a bit, it is really quite debilitating when you have children waking up all hours of the night in addition to your own sleep issues! Reminds me of having a newborn!

Yes i am still sewing Vic, i have a Brother machine. Got it off Ebay for about £90, it was a reconditioned one from the manufacturer. Are you planning on getting one? Wow can't believe your pic of A and S, they look incredibly beautiful and grown up.

Took the girlies to get new shoes yday, Immy is an 11G (so big foot!) and Isla is only a 6E/F. It was a nightmare to find anything to fit Isla. There were some gorgeous shoes in Clarks but they didn't have any of the ones i loved, so had to make do, which is annoying at the price of them!

Hope you enjoyed your peace yday Mandy, make the most of it honey!! Do you still have your Uncle with you?

Laura congratulations on your new September baby!!

Pen, how are you? Have things calmed down with Charlotte?

Must go really, as making the most of it being Mother's Day and going out for a run x x x
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:52 am

Awww it sounds like you all had a great time fran!!
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:42 am

Hey girls

Fran sounds like you had a lovely holiday (apart from the flight) Smile

We're all ok, Charlotte is still living with her knob head boyfriend but hey we're entitled to love a knob head once in our lives Smile

Paul is doing really well with his rugby. He's playing for two clubs (one league and one union) and after a successful time plaing for our district (Merseyside) he was selected for Lancashire.u15s They've only played one game so far but he was really good and was captain. As he was captain it was his duty to give an after dinner speech which was so funny because he was so nervous hehe.

Ellie, or should I say "Teal" which is the name she likes to be known as. Shes totally in love with Abney and Teal. Can't wait for the DVD to come out. Are any of your little ones into anything??

Hopefully Ellie will be starting pre school after the Easter hols. She's going to be doing two mornings per week until she's 3 and then she'll start 5 mornings per week as she'll get her free place then :-). She's sooooo ready for school.

Potty truing is up and down. She knows what to do and has excellent bladder control but often chooses to pee herself!!! I've decided not to stress about it and put nappies on her for going out and leave her bare bummed indoors as she usually goest to the loo or potty - apart from poos which have yo be done in a nappy.

Oh well that's about it from us

Hope you're all well and Mandy, kell and Laura are enjoying their pregnancies (not long now Mandy) xx
Back to top Go down
Wriggler

Wriggler

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:26 am

Pen I have just logged back on to ask how Ellie was getting on with potty training :-) I am glad it is going well! I took Andrew out in pull ups until. Wfas confident he could hold it while napping as he often fell asleep in pushchair but we never had an accident while out... I probably won't be so lucky with Sophie! I have not started properly with her yet but I need to, I am just waiting for her to get over this bug she has had for a couple of weeks then I will start :-) wow Paul is doing well with rugby!! Was he disappointed with the six nations?

Sophie is liking tree Fu Tom t the mo lol she is so cute copying him :-)

Andrew is doing really well I can't believe he starts school full time in September !!! I am going to decorate his bedroom this weekend he is so excited!!! :-) I took him to the circus the other day he really enjoyed it Smile

Sophie is soo darn cute!! some of the stuff she comes out with makes me laugh!! She knows lots of phonics, can recognise her name, Andrew, mummy, daddy her half brother and sisters name written own and she is starting to learn how to write letters, we have mastered A, C, O, M, X L, so far and she can draw a face too Smile Sophie goes to pre school one morning a week and loves it!! She has made lots of friends there... Pen I thought they funded was from the term after they turn 3 so funding should start in jan?

Kell how are the puppies?
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:35 pm

Hi all

Im 17 weeks already! It seems to be going quickly.
Rob is coming on really well, Knows all the letters and sounds of the alphabet, can count to 29 but after that he says he 20 10! Knows most colours and doesnt stop talking! The other day we were playing in the garden and he just came up to me and said "Robert have telescope please!" I said why do you want a telescope Rob and he said to look at stars!! I have no idea where he has got that from!
I took him to get his feel measure the other day and he is now an 8 and a half g, and he weighs 2st 6, aparently i was only 2st 5 when i started school!

Do and of your little one's not have a sleep in the day any more? Rob still has one about 10:30 and wakes up about 12/12:30, he definatly still needs it coz if he doesnt have it he is so moody by the afternoon!

I'll try and pop back on a bit more often i just dont seem to have any spare time at the moment!
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:44 pm

Hey Girls

Vic, Ellie is also into Tree fu tom at the moment Smile

Youre right about the funding, I checked and they conformed that it would start in Jan. Ellie starting on 3 days per week, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays and then when I feel she is ready she can go 5 mornings per week. Its going to cost £6 per session which doesnt sound much but soon adds up over the month. But hey itll be worth it as Ellie really needs the company of other kids and not just adults. We took her for a session last Friday and oh and I sat down to do the paperwork and thought she'd stay with us but she wouldnt she went off with the other kids Smile When it came to home time she was gutted and was asking for 5 more minutes Smile

We bough a play house last week for the garden, its lovely and has an upstairs, Ellie loves it, we've moved her kitchen and lots of other toys in there too. OH has painted it white and pink.

Last day in work for me and then its Easter hols. Tomorrow Oh and I are going to Manchester for the opening night of Phantom of the Opera, I'm soo excited I seen it years ago and totally adored it. We're getting the train so going for a bite to eat and few drinkies before the show Smile

We've got my parents coming for lunch on Sunday and I have the awkward situation of inviting charlotte but not her twat of a boyfriend - wish me luck"!

Hope you all have a fabby easter and please do not eat all the babies Easter eggs!
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:48 pm

OOOPs missed you there Laura

Gosh your pregnancy is flying by!

Roberts sounds like he's coming on great Smile

Ellie doesnt sleep in the day - my dad says she is frightened of missing anything lol

Poty training is going well we just have a few poops problems but generally she wears nics.

Ellie knows her colours and alphabet but I'm sure she recognises what all the letters are but just knows the song lol
Back to top Go down
Bumpwatcher

Bumpwatcher

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:42 am

Hi girls,

What is Tree fu tom?? No idea here!

Wow, 17 weeks already Laura. Sounds like Robert is coming along a treat too.

Good luck with the Easter situation Pen, not easy really. Are things any better for Charlotte? Is she working again?

All is well here. The girlies stayed at grandparents last night, so that was lovely! Steve has been away with work a lot so i have been on my own a lot with them and needed a break. Feel so much better for it. Isla is now potty trained. I tried last week and on the first day she just kept weeing on the floor, then the next day it seemed to click into place and she is now weeing and pooing with very few accidents. Very proud of her!

Only a few weeks until we find out whether Immy got into our favoured school... Fingers crossed. Isla is going to be starting preschool one morning a week after Easter to get her used to spending time away from me. She did spend a few hours with one of my friends who is a childminder last week and she wasn't bothered when i left her but got a bit tearful just before i arrived back. I'm sure it won't take long for her to get used to it, and absolutely love her time away from me!

Isla is still having an afternoon nap, but although i think she still needs it she has begun to take longer to fall asleep in the evenings. Monday night she was chatting until at least 8.30pm!

Catch up again later x x x
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:22 am

Do any of you have draw something on your phones? OH got me onto yesterday and ive been playing it lots, i am shockingly bad at it and i'm sure Rob could do better pictures than me but if you fancy a laugh at my drawings let me know! My username is Laurabatcheldor
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:45 am

I'll add you Laura I'm addicted (but crap) x
Back to top Go down
Laurabatch

Laurabatch

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:58 am

Pen that was good, half the time i dont get what the picture is but its only coz i'm crap at guessing!
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:38 am

I'm crap too Laura. I have to pass on loads :-)
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:08 pm

I'm on drawsomething but haven't been playing as much the last week or so, tommy seems to have take over mine lol.

Pen hope Charlotte goes round for Easter dinner.
Bless Ellie she's such a cutie! Good luck with the training!

How clever are all the babies! Charlie is a bit of a monster, I'm hoping to
Get him into a nursery/ per school over the next few weeks, Ill be finishing college in a little while and I want him to carry on interacting as much as possible!

Laura wow 17 weeks already! How's your numb coming along? Any cravings? Is the pregnancy the same or different to robert?

I'm 25 weeks on Sunday! My pregnancy has been different from both my boys pregnancies since day 1! Lol
Bump is getting in the way already and in fed up already lol. Got exams the week after half term and that's all lessons over for my course! Just a 5000 word research project after and we are done!
Charlie's good! Always busy doing something!he still naps during the day and if often still ready for bed at 8-8:30, I'll be sad when he stops lol.
We are going to tackle potty training when the puppies go, the are going in drubs and drabs over the next couple of weeks! First one goes today. I'll be relieved as its hard work now, but sad as well.

Think we are off to a monster truck show tonight with the Tommys! We haven't got tickets yet tho, so fingers crossed we can get some when the box office opens this afternoon!
Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:33 am

Hello all,

How is easter going?

Pen, hope all goes well for Sunday.

Vic, sounds like ur two are doing great! That's so cool. Cant believe Andrew starts school in September! Time really does fly by!

Fran, well done Isla on the potty training, that's great! Sure Isla will be fine going to pre school one day a week, will be fun. Good luck and fingers crossed for you for Immi's school

Kell, goodness time flies quickly! Only just over three months to go now!

Laura, wow 17 weeks already! Sounds like Rob is fab! Soph's also naps in the day still, she still has about 1.5-2 hours a day and she still needs to be in bed by 7.30ish.

All good here, just five days to go and no signs at all yet!

Easter all good, Ian staying at Dave's dads till tomoz so have had a nice break from each other, think we were starting to get on his nerves a bit. Had a nice day today, did plan to go to an easter egg hunt but couldnt find anywhere to park so we came home and had a picnic in the garden then an afternoon in the park with ducks, squirrels and swings!

Not sure Sophia quite as advanced as some of the others. She does alright though, knows all her colours, number to about 13, can say most of the alphabet song and is starting to know her shapes, triangle, circle and square, gets stuck on rectangle.

Sophs geeting v funny now, keeping her dad in line, making him put his seatbelt on and telling him to slow down when he goes too fast. The other day she said slow down daddy, he said if i go slower i'll be going backwards and she said you are backwards daddy! Poor Dave! dont think she knew what it meant.

Then the other day we walked to the park and she was looking after me telling me to be careful not to walk on the road, stay on the path and that she needed to look after me like i look after her because i was her baby. So i felt quite looked after when she also told me to be careful not to bump int o the parked van, I said thanks pickle i will be careful, thankyou for looking after me. Then she said, be careful not to bang into the van or you'll make a big hole!!!!! didnt feel quite so looked after then! But was very funny!

Hope all are ggod, will let you know when something begins.

Mandy xx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:03 pm

Omg Mandy I can't believe your little man is almost here.

Sophia sounds like a right little character, she's so funny. Her progress sounds very similar to Ellie's.

Have you got everything ready for little mans arrival? Has he a name?

I sorted out my Sunday problem. I rang Charlotte and asked if she was coming for lunch and then I said are you coming on your own? She said yes so problem. I suspect he dislikes us as much as we dislike him. It's all so horrible.

Has everyone bought their Easter eggs?
I've only bought 1 for Ellie as people will buy for her and I also bought a bag of small eggs from m&s with which I plan to do an Easter egg hunt Smile xxx

Back to top Go down
Pickle and Pup's mummy

Pickle and Pup's mummy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:28 am

Hey Pen, glad the sunday thing sorted itself out, still a horrible situation to be in though.

Not ready yet, still waiting to get the baby hammock from Dave's dad and have to wait for that as Sophia still in the cotbed as a bed but hopefully will have this weekend.

We have a few name ideas and i have a couple of favs, one being joshua, but will choose from our shortlist once little man arrives.

I just bought a small disney princess bucket of eggs and marshamallows which will do a hunt with tomoz. Dave has bought eggs for his family and he bought me choc, me and soph bought him an egg with his name on but that is it.

Still no news yet.

Mandy xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: September 2009 mummies   September 2009 mummies - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

September 2009 mummies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Children & Parenting :: Parenting :: Birth Clubs-
Latest topics
» Spotting
September 2009 mummies - Page 7 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
September 2009 mummies - Page 7 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
September 2009 mummies - Page 7 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
September 2009 mummies - Page 7 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
September 2009 mummies - Page 7 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
September 2009 mummies - Page 7 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
September 2009 mummies - Page 7 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
September 2009 mummies - Page 7 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
September 2009 mummies - Page 7 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
September 2009 mummies - Page 7 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
September 2009 mummies - Page 7 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
September 2009 mummies - Page 7 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
September 2009 mummies - Page 7 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
September 2009 mummies - Page 7 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
September 2009 mummies - Page 7 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???