Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Grow a pair or just zip it entirely!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! _
PostSubject: Grow a pair or just zip it entirely!   Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:23 am

Ok..after posting a certain thread on here and reading all the comments etc...it has come to my attention by various means that certain people will not walk the walk..but will talk the talk on certain issues. We are all guilty of having opinions and private conversations to which everyone is entitled to..I've always said..what happens or is said behind my back is NONE of my business...but what get's me pissy is how some will not even comment until it's already over with..and will lay in the dark shadows ..then add their 2 cents worth of opinions. I'm not talking about the gals who missed it entirely..but the ones who play both sides. I am the type of person who appreciates upfront and directness...if I screw up..hurt someone or need a personal kick up the backside..I prefer it done to my face. I am a big girl who can take just about anything...even criticism and apply it to myself. I don't purposely go out and seek revenge or live to torment people with real issues..but will defo say what's on my mind. I have attended the University of Life..and graduated with honors..have lived a life time worth of experiences..both good and bad...just like all of you. I want to clarify that if someone has a problem with someone in particular..or disagree's with something..there are two choices..either stay out of it..or step up and say something. Also..let's not start the paranoia of leaving open ended comments to where individuals feel they may or may not be a target..the aftermath of recent events has had a few ladies really concerned with it. You got a problem with someone..say it!

There..done! Laughing
Back to top Go down
TwinkleStar

TwinkleStar

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grow a pair or just zip it entirely!   Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:49 am

Good on you!
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!
My Name: Donna
Number of Children: 0

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grow a pair or just zip it entirely!   Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:54 am

Totaly agree Jen. I would rather say what i think than have drivel go on for ages and ages. I truly believe if you wouldnt say it to someones face then dont do it behind their back.
I too cant stand it when people are on both sides or sit on the fence, it just causes more aggro. Either say what you think or say nothing.
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grow a pair or just zip it entirely!   Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:56 am

you ok hun??? Has something/someone reared its ugly head?? xx
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grow a pair or just zip it entirely!   Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:03 am

Nope..am fine..just feel like sometimes high school continues long after everyone has graduated! xxx
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grow a pair or just zip it entirely!   Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:06 am

When i was brought up i was always taught, if you've got nothing nice to say then dont say anything".
I just cant stand the immaturity of it all. We are mummies/mummies to be and should be leading by example FFS. If you dont like someone then avoid them - simple as
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grow a pair or just zip it entirely!   Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:06 am

just replied at the same as you Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grow a pair or just zip it entirely!   Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:07 am

just to add from me, i wasnt here for the whole saga, i understand why people were upset when they'd invested time into the situation but i dont like name calling especially when there's nothing constructive to add.
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grow a pair or just zip it entirely!   Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:22 am

No one likes name calling..it doesn't resolve anything and just exasperates the situation. However..I do believe that started on her part. Anyone with a good solid grasp in this world..could easily see she needs help. When you air your laundry in a public forum..you have to expect to be analysed poked and prodded by a few seasoned vets. I am referring to people who "hide" behind their momma's skirts and will only step up when it's the popular thing to do!
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grow a pair or just zip it entirely!   Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:31 am

i dont know who you mean Jen , i understand where you are coming from because youre genuinely concerned about the people on here , im probably not gaining popularity by highlighting the name calling but i just dont feel it's right, my dad suffered from severe depression for many years and names like freak and fruitcake really touched a nerve with me.
Back to top Go down
Mummy2aMiracle

Mummy2aMiracle

About Me!
My Name: Dilly
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grow a pair or just zip it entirely!   Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:34 am

Whom is it your are referring to Jen?? I also think that if you got something to say then a PM would be a good start...
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grow a pair or just zip it entirely!   Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:42 am

pinkyd wrote:
i dont know who you mean Jen , i understand where you are coming from because youre genuinely concerned about the people on here , im probably not gaining popularity by highlighting the name calling but i just dont feel it's right, my dad suffered from severe depression for many years and names like freak and fruitcake really touched a nerve with me.

I have to say i was guilty of calling her a name. I was in no way reffering to her mental health when i said this. If anyone thought i was then i apologise. I was reffering to the constant sratange updates and the way in which she handled situations.
People should also remember that other things have gone on by pm which i personally have been subjected to, and lets just say she did her fair share of name calling and nastiness.
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grow a pair or just zip it entirely!   Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:46 am

it makes me wonder what folk think bout me sometimes. with my million up dates and scatty statuses Sad iv been really bad these last 2/3 weeks and openly put stuff on my fb.
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grow a pair or just zip it entirely!   Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:47 am

I would have to reveal my sources, and I DO NOT rat out friends that confide in me or tell me things that I need to know. I will happily PM the people that I am referring to... Pinky..you are right! Mental illness is not a joke..but sometimes instead of coddling the person into getting help..you need to be forceful and say it like it is. How would you all react if someone refused to get help for a physical ailment..but went on and on and on about it..eventually you get fed up..and tell em to either shit or get off the pot! Making up issues and self diagnosing and letting it ride out with faux sympathies isn't fair to the person either.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Admin
Donna

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grow a pair or just zip it entirely!   Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:48 am

lauraplus5 wrote:
it makes me wonder what folk think bout me sometimes. with my million up dates and scatty statuses Sad iv been really bad these last 2/3 weeks and openly put stuff on my fb.

Laura there is a difference. You dont totally fabricate a story and have a zillion pages of people sympathies. xxx
Back to top Go down
jenshayne

jenshayne

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grow a pair or just zip it entirely!   Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:32 am

Laura! I love ya and so does everyone else! I might add that you are probably one of the "realistic people" I have ever had the pleasure of getting to know! I love how open and free you are with everything..and how gloriously refreshing you are and how you view life! Several times your status's and threads had me on the floor in laughter and have lifted the darkest of cloudy days. You are a ray of sunshine my dear! xxx
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grow a pair or just zip it entirely!   Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:53 am

I can see your point... but I can also see reasons why people dont comment until late on. (I missed most of the drama last night but caught up on thread today). I think its up to an individual to decide when they feel confident enough to give their opinion. I admit to believing the original post in question until it all kicked off (I dont have many on FB so was oblivious to other goings on), some people may have been in a similar position and changed their opinion over the course of the day/thread.

I suppose my main arguement against your original point is you dont think people should leave open ended comments that lead to paranoia... (agreed), but at the same time you have eluded to people who sit on the fence and not said who you mean as you dont want to rat on friends (again I totally agree with this, youre clearly a very loyal friend), BUT some people who leave open ended comments are possibly in the same position.... I hope that makes sense!

Argh im so tired im probably dont even make sense. Just showing you my balls Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!
My Name: gemma
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grow a pair or just zip it entirely!   Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:01 pm

i also missed most of the drama...i followed the 'story' in question, and i admit i had a little niggling doubt the whole time, especially after the pics, but not enough doiubt to be able to stand up and say 'oi lying biatch' Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! Icon_lol but like i say, i didnt have her on fb so didnt see her constant fb updates and didnt see the rest of the theread befor it got deleted, kind gave up reading it tbh...so i may have seemed like one of them people...but its only as i just caught up on what was going off, and tbh i dont think i really commented much?? but i totally agree with what your saying,i also agree with the comment making people feel paranoid, i honestly have no idea who it was aimed at but did make me feel a little paranoid at first x
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grow a pair or just zip it entirely!   Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:36 pm

Im not sure if this post is aimed at me, but if it is, I would be happy for you to pm me.

I find posting on some of the posts difficult (like the one the other day), its not because I dont agree, but I would hate for somebody who clearly has some mental issues to do something silly (like self harm, or worse) and have that on my conscience.

I also think that sometimes the time isnt right to post on certain posts like that for their own reasons. I know from my own personal reasons, I tried to avoid saying too much on the thread at the time because I had my own worries and stresses last week regarding Aimee and didnt want to get into a huge slanging match with anybody.

I did put up a couple of comments, like 'lol' and also posted that I didnt think she was entirely lying, just got in a bit of a mess'. I then did a post about being deleted from fb, which was meant to be a light hearted post.

x
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin
Lisa

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grow a pair or just zip it entirely!   Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:29 pm

Jen I think exactly the same as i said on Donna's FB - why people sit back and then whinge later - FFS sit on the fence why dont you and then dont have the guts to say it to my face - just put cryptic *$%£ messages on FB like a school kid!

I don't think this was aimed at you Laura (or you other Laura), if I am right its not someone on here
I honestly have NO issues with people having lots of status updates, in fact I like yours laura - you aren't boring drivel!

x
Back to top Go down
http://www.babiesandall.co.uk
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grow a pair or just zip it entirely!   Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:39 pm

Lol... my fb status' are boring... I keep BANDA a secret from fb and daren't put anything cryptic on there in case somebody comments on it and then my family/non baby liking friends find me on here!

x
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grow a pair or just zip it entirely!   Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:46 pm

Well TBH I sat on the fence - not because I 'haven't got balls', it was mainly because I just didn't want to get involved and also because I like all of you and really didn't want to 'take sides'. I have messaged Natasha on FB to see if she was OK because I felt sorry for her an all the shit she was getting. I've got enough worries at the moment, I have my scan in just over a week which I am petrified about and just couldn't be bothered!!

I have no idea what you mean abut the cryptic messages thing though?

I just wish we could get past all of this poop and forget about it all, it's not worth going on about surely? x
Back to top Go down
pixel

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grow a pair or just zip it entirely!   Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:32 am

i don't sit on the fence, i just plain ignore every post/thread from anyone i can't be arsed with (ie Natasha). i wouldn't want to waste my energy arguing over the internet, it's just not worth it.
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grow a pair or just zip it entirely!   Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:36 am

good to know peeps, my paranoid brain was working over time haha!

i have balls, very similar to picture below! thru my nipple Razz !! well when i choose to stick it in Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! Icon_tongue off topic but na na na na

Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! 1286
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grow a pair or just zip it entirely!   Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 2:01 am

I haven't read the whole thread...but in answer to the subject title, I generally just ignore stuff I don't like (online) and leave people to it, but if I have something to say I make sure it is well considered and I say it to the person it is aimed at!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Grow a pair or just zip it entirely!   Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! Empty

Back to top Go down

Grow a pair or just zip it entirely!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge :: Debates & Polls-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Grow a pair or just zip it entirely! Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words