Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( _
PostSubject: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:36 pm

Little one is off food, upset tummy & awful nappies, so unsettled last night with temp and filled his nappy about 6am - I was achey bellied and sick in the night too Sad triggered by nappy (it was a stonker but still, not like me at all!) but was feeling ropey before that. Feel like I'm back to morn. sickness Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( Kopfschuettel
Just wondered if there's anything going around?! Or if it's teething or similar for bean, hormones for me?!
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:52 pm

erm. i said to a fair few of them that id had 2 explosive filthys from alasdair, very unusual for him, on the day of the meet. i also said i wasnt sure if he was starting to come down with something. he was fine the day b4 and even in the softplay. but he has also been fine since ??

there is a bug going round up here and its affecting kids and adults.
Back to top Go down
Amandaplus2

Amandaplus2

About Me!
My Name: Amanda
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:13 pm

Yep my 2 have been sick, H in the night and Lewis after his bottles in the night and just before. I think Lisa's Amelia was sick yesterday :-(
Back to top Go down
kenty

kenty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:27 pm

my two are both fine thankfully
Back to top Go down
J1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:30 pm

Oh no thats terrible!

my LO picked up conjunctivitis from a soft play area, they are a nightmare sometimes!

Hope all your LO's are better soon xxxx
Back to top Go down
Amandaplus2

Amandaplus2

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:53 pm

Going to take Lewis to docs later as dry nappies cant keep milk down snd doesnt like water x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:06 pm

hope it wasnt alasdair. after his 2 explosions he was fine and has had none since!! i washed my hands and his for good measure, softplays can be rank. and changed his clothes and i have a new obsession with using anti bac sanitiser Sad
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:18 pm

Ah Laura wouldn't worry yourself, could be anything - softplays have bugs a plenty. Glad Alasdair's been fine since and your two are well Kenty. I'm just glad I couldn't venture into the big section (even though bean was very keen!) with the ball pit etc. or we might have it worse.

I tried some toast... but badly sick again Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( Kopfschuettel Had two more delightful nappies from little one too.
Hubby's fine (touch wood) so think it's just us with the lurgy. Don'likeit. Strain on bump too Sad pip'll be ok won't she??? Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( 548646

Hope your boys are ok Amanda, worse with a smaller one too x
Back to top Go down
LisaMnGirls

LisaMnGirls

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:25 pm

Were ill here too!!! But not with tummys really???

Isla was sick in the night but we think only because she was coughing...nappies fine! Eating and drinking ok too. (so far!)

Its more me really..........sore throat, fuzzy head, snotty nose, headache!!!

Boo hiss xxxx

Grace - baby will be fine hun dont worry, just keep ure fluids up! xx
Back to top Go down
LesleyandBethany

About Me!
My Name: Lesley
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:56 pm

We've been ok so far, hope you all recover soon xx
Back to top Go down
Amandaplus2

Amandaplus2

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:30 pm

H has had breakfast and a bit of dinner and is now sleeping, he seems ok apart from a bit of a runny nose no bad nappies... yet. L had a greeny poo nsppy sorry tmi and Just give him a cpl of oz of milk hopefully he will keep it down. X
Back to top Go down
deecee24

deecee24

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:04 am

We're all ok Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( Icon_biggrin x
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:34 am

Aww, no. I hope you and all your LO's get well soon. Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( 214829

We go to soft play centres regular with some other mummy friends and we can guarentee within a matter of days they are ALL full of colds and snot.

Its quite common with these places as there are loads of kids running round, with snot and gunk..and its so warm in there too it just breeds bacteria.
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:37 am

Have had an awful rest of the day, can't keep anything down, sick again everywhere Sad
Just trying to sip some water before bed. I feel poo No
Think bean is improving but sure we're in for another rough night Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Amandaplus2

Amandaplus2

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:43 am

Aww Grace poor you. Hope u feel better in morning. H hasnt been sick again and Neither has Lewis since 10.30am. Just put him to bed. Luckily oh got day off today an tomm x
Back to top Go down
LisaGandAmelia

LisaGandAmelia

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:48 am

Oh lordy Grace you poor lady! I hope you feel better soon as that's awful!!!

Amelia was sick twice yesterday and is still off her food. I've got a lovely cold - blocked ears, itchy sore throat and a temperature (think my nose is starting to run too now) but I haven't felt sick yet. I hope bean feels better soon too! xxxx

Amanda I hope your guys feel better too. Poor little loves! xxx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:59 am

Ellie was sick this morning, not baby dribbly sick but proper vomiting. But thankfully it was only the once.
Back to top Go down
LisaMnGirls

LisaMnGirls

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:07 am

Isla has thrown up everywhere in her cot tonight the poor lovey!!! When I went up its all over her teddies and her head.........god love her!!

Im exactly like you LisaG.....itchy 'glassy' throat, streaming nose & generally feel like ive been belted with something!
Back to top Go down
LesleyandBethany

About Me!
My Name: Lesley

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:11 am

Oh no, all these sick mummies and babies, hope you all recover soon xx
Back to top Go down
Amandaplus2

Amandaplus2

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:15 am

This is awful, i am so glad Lewis wasnt ill yest for his christening. Lisa i had to wash all H teddies as all got yacked on x
Back to top Go down
LisaMnGirls

LisaMnGirls

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:25 am

Its put me right off soft play centres!!!

Next meet.............my house! What a Face
Back to top Go down
LisaGandAmelia

LisaGandAmelia

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:38 am

Ugh Lisa Amelia's just thrown up big time again Sad Sad It's so sad, poor little angel. I'm not liking this at all Sad

So most of our babies have picked up some lovely vommitting bug by the looks of things.
Back to top Go down
MrsDebs

MrsDebs

About Me!
My Name: Debs

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:50 am

OMG ladies - I hope you and your babies are all better soon Crying or Very sad. Sounds like I had a lucky escape with the bug but still gutted I didn't get to meet you all. It does kinda put you off soft play centres hearing news like this but then again bugs can pass anywhere. Thomas got a pukey bug from a shopping trolley once Rolling Eyes.

xx
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:00 pm

Thanks Amanda & Debs, after snatches of sleep all night we had a sleep in from 7-10.30 so that was something! I was sick again shortly after posting last night Sad &overnight had a restless bean and then huge messy nappies (whole outfit & bedding changes) twice in the night. He's a bit quiet this morning, not like him, but is drinking fluids well (1 and 3/4 tommee tippie cups first thing!) and I feel sooo thirsty but taking it slow as I really can't be doing with throwing up again pale
Hope others are perkier today xx
Just heard the squidge of another nappy fill, poor bean Sad
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:29 pm

all 3 of myt boys are now puke buckets Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( Empty

Back to top Go down

Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words