Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Little one is off food, upset tummy & awful nappies, so unsettled last night with temp and filled his nappy about 6am - I was achey bellied and sick in the night too Sad triggered by nappy (it was a stonker but still, not like me at all!) but was feeling ropey before that. Feel like I'm back to morn. sickness Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( - Page 3 Kopfschuettel
Just wondered if there's anything going around?! Or if it's teething or similar for bean, hormones for me?!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Amandaplus2

Amandaplus2

About Me!
My Name: Amanda
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:26 pm

Debs wrote:
Aww you poor ladies and babies! I actually feel lucky now that my babies got locked in the car for 3 hours Shocked. I really hope you all start to get better soon - it sounds like a real bad bug to have lasted this long too Sad. xx

I think you are Lucky Debs, one ill is hard enought but 2 yikes I need a holiday. Poor Laura has 3 pale
Back to top Go down
deecee24

deecee24

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:30 pm

Me and Mia have been fine since that second feeling yucky day. We're back to normal.

OMG Laura just as you thought they were getting better x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:45 pm

im not but i think ur all blaming me.
he prob was the source. i just never knew at the time. i did say out loud to all who heard, iv had an explosion, dunno if it was the start of something or if it was a travel thing.
Back to top Go down
LesleyandBethany

About Me!
My Name: Lesley
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 9:42 pm

Hi Laura, don't blame yourself. Bethany cuddled Alasdair and so far she has been fine, so please don't worry xx
Back to top Go down
LisaGandAmelia

LisaGandAmelia

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 9:53 pm

Laura don't worry chick! Soft play's and anywhere else kiddies congragate are little germ pits. It could have been any one of the little munchkins that had it 1st, and our kiddies could have just as easily have picked it up from a shopping trolly in the future. Don't stress about it at all lovey xxxx

Amelia's loosing weight now. Her little butt is all boney Sad
Back to top Go down
Mummy2aMiracle

Mummy2aMiracle

About Me!
My Name: Dilly
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 10:03 pm

Soft play areas are a haven for germs, all it takes is one snotty kid to sneeze in the ball pool and another to try and eat the ball then it starts. I wasn't there but Drew was sick all yesterday and we've all had sore throats like we'd swallowed a cactus. It might just be an airborne virus. Kids cough and sneeze over everything huni (((HUGZ))) to all the poorly babies xxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:20 pm

DO you know, I keep pressing delete and going back a page, 3rd time lucky... Rolling Eyes

How are the tots doing now?
We had to drop a nappy size - bean lost weight fast and we were getting leaks even with just wees Sad happily gone back up again from last night (smaller nappies ran out so touch wood we'll do ok from here...); appetite improved and as of yesterday he will entertain toast! And grapes too for the first time since meet! Other meals are just about back to normal - poos still sticky but such a change form the awful diarrhea ones. He's much better in himself although over the past fortnight he has learnt a really piercing and ridiculous squeal to add to his crying repetoire?! You'd think his leg had fallen off!!!

Also I now have a stonking cold that started at the weekend, and suspect belly pains that are still under investigation Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( - Page 3 548646 - and bean is snotty too so back to waking in the night again - can't leave him crying to sort himself out as he gets all dribbly and beside himself Crying or Very sad think we've just both got very run down from it all. Feel like we've had the plague, staying in and dosing up - everything an extra effort!

Really hope all other little ones are on the mend xx
Back to top Go down
Amandaplus2

Amandaplus2

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:16 pm

Harrison is alot better just got a cold to get over now. Lewis is getting there still has a few bad nappies but not as bad as they were. I am going to ring docs to see if results have come back yet x
Back to top Go down
deecee24

deecee24

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:28 am

I must've gotten off easy. Mia's been fine since she had her wee sicky episode and so have i. No more sick or runny bum (we never got that part thank goodness) Hope everyones LO's get better soon x
Back to top Go down
Amandaplus2

Amandaplus2

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:43 am

Just rung docs Lewis's sample didnt show anything that they test for so wasnt serious x
Back to top Go down
LisaGandAmelia

LisaGandAmelia

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:52 am

Phew that it wasn't anything serious. What a relief!

Grace I hope you're ok, bit worried about you. Let me know if there is anything you need.

Amelia is almost back to full fitness. She very skinny though as she's had a growth spurt too! My cold has almost gone so fingers crossed we'll be a completely well houshold by the weekend.
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:45 am

ooh i forgot to post bout the poop!! nothing to report from me either, other than baseline?? uric acid levels in alasdairs. he may need an endiscopy?? to check his colon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(   Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o(

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( - Page 3 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( - Page 3 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( - Page 3 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( - Page 3 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( - Page 3 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( - Page 3 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( - Page 3 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( - Page 3 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( - Page 3 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( - Page 3 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( - Page 3 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( - Page 3 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( - Page 3 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( - Page 3 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Is anyone else in Cheshire poorly-sick?! :o( - Page 3 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words