Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

So annoyed right now

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
SemoandHaribo

SemoandHaribo

About Me!
My Name: Emma
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

So annoyed right now _
PostSubject: So annoyed right now   So annoyed right now EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:26 am

Some of you may remember talking about how my friends seemed to have abandoned me since having Harry and that my best friend hasn't seen Harry since he was four months, apart from an hour on his birthday. Well I saw her on the bus on Thursday and she said she woul come round for a cuppa today before I go to work at 5. So I text her last night to make sure she was still coming and she yeh but would text me what time, anyway it gets to 1pm today and I text her asking what time she was coming and she said 3 if thats ok. Well it takes me an hour to get to work and I find it very hard to get ready for work with a baby, never mind a baby and guests. But fair enough I let it slide cos I haven't seen her for ages. At ten to 3 I text her asking if she could pick up some semi skimmed milk as we only have whole milk for Harry at the mo and she said "Yeh we're just in Asda so I'll pick some up" WTF Asda is over half an hour away from us and she said she would be here at 3 so I'm guessing not. PLUS she said it was just gonna be me and her but sounds like it was gonna be her OH too, and I can't talk properly around him as I don't know him well enough!

I know this might sound really selfish but I just wanted to talk to someone and thought my best friend would be there for me, anyway I text her saying if you haven't got time to come round we can make it another time, and she text back saying ok which night is best for you? I just want to tell her to *$%£ off and not bother at all cos I feel like I'm such an after thought to her, don't really know what to text back cos I'm free every evening this week but just so annoyed at her Sad Sad Sad

Sorry I've probably come off really selfish haven't I x
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

So annoyed right now _
PostSubject: Re: So annoyed right now   So annoyed right now EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:28 am

I have a friend like this, I just don't take plans with ther seriously anymore and I leave the arranging up to her x
Back to top Go down
SemoandHaribo

SemoandHaribo

About Me!

Edit MY profile

So annoyed right now _
PostSubject: Re: So annoyed right now   So annoyed right now EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:36 am

I normally make all the plans with her otherwise I wouldn't get to see her, maybe I should take the hint lol....

I was talking to my other good friend the other day about how I feel like no-one wants to know me anymore and she came out with "well we know you have a family now so you have more responsiblity than us and probably wouldnt understand our problems!" WTF does that mean lol x
Back to top Go down
happy

happy

About Me!
My Name: Becci
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

So annoyed right now _
PostSubject: Re: So annoyed right now   So annoyed right now EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:18 am

aww hun SadSad

i hate this when this happens.. it happend to us the other night was waiting for a friend to come round. a few hours later we text him n he said he was really busy now so couldnt. i was like wtf?! we've been waiting in all flipping night when we could of gone out!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SemoandHaribo

SemoandHaribo

About Me!

Edit MY profile

So annoyed right now _
PostSubject: Re: So annoyed right now   So annoyed right now EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:21 am

Thats exactly what this feels like Becci, its just shit I put my life on hold for my mates sometimes and they can't even spare me a couple of hours for a frigging cuppa!
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

So annoyed right now _
PostSubject: Re: So annoyed right now   So annoyed right now EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:22 am

i quite like being on my own Embarassed it is nice to have adult time thou. im guessing ur mate has no kids?? id have it out with her tbh.
Back to top Go down
EmzandFlick

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

So annoyed right now _
PostSubject: Re: So annoyed right now   So annoyed right now EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:41 am

So annoyed right now 466645
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

So annoyed right now _
PostSubject: Re: So annoyed right now   So annoyed right now EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:23 am

Ive learnt you find out who your real friends are xx
Sounds like shes not worth the hassle xx
Back to top Go down
tigger

Edit MY profile

So annoyed right now _
PostSubject: Re: So annoyed right now   So annoyed right now EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:29 am

Hun

You deserve better than this. I have had so called friends in the past who picked me up and dropped me when it suited them. I know have a few really good friends who have been there for me through thick and thin, we don't see each other as much as I would like but they both have kids so its harder for them. I would have it out with your friend and ask her what her problem is.

Sending you big hugs, remember you always have us hun
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly

Edit MY profile

So annoyed right now _
PostSubject: Re: So annoyed right now   So annoyed right now EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:57 am

My best friend in the WHOLE world wasn't around for me at my lowest point in my life. I was so gutted, so i literally sent her a message saying just that.
I told her she'd been worse than useless, that i'd been going through hell but she wouldn't know because she never had the time for me. and that she'd been a rubbish friend.

I didn't hear from her straight away because i said i didn't want her to come just coz i'd messaged her, but she spoke to another friend, and i really got to her, she left me to chill for a day or so and then we sorted everything out!

If your mate hasn't been told that she's upsetting you how will she be able to put things right?
I honestly think if she's your friend she'll listen to you rant at her, get upset and then figure how to make things better!

Friendships are much like relationships, you wouldn't take that crap from your oh so don't take it from your friend! If she doesn't react the way she should then she's clearly not a friend!!!
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

So annoyed right now _
PostSubject: Re: So annoyed right now   So annoyed right now EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:58 am

I thik Kells got it spot on tbh x
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

So annoyed right now _
PostSubject: Re: So annoyed right now   So annoyed right now EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:16 am

kell i ike your way of thinking ,,,, sometimes i wish i had the balls to say that to a couple ppl ,, im too soft x
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

So annoyed right now _
PostSubject: Re: So annoyed right now   So annoyed right now EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:33 am

I have dropped a few of my friends since having Aimee it used to upset me but now I just don't care

They couldn't accept that I wasn't up for going out and getting drunk. Their loss.

Keep your chin up and consider whether this 'friend' is really worthy of your effort x
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly

Edit MY profile

So annoyed right now _
PostSubject: Re: So annoyed right now   So annoyed right now EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:29 am

I don't usually have ball's tho, i think it was because she was my best mate from literally day 1 that i thought i needed her to know how rubbish she'd been.
She spoke to her oh about it and he agreed with me lol!
Back to top Go down
SemoandHaribo

SemoandHaribo

About Me!

Edit MY profile

So annoyed right now _
PostSubject: Re: So annoyed right now   So annoyed right now EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:05 pm

I've just text her telling her that shes let me down etc, will let you know if she does get back to me lol x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

So annoyed right now _
PostSubject: Re: So annoyed right now   So annoyed right now Empty

Back to top Go down

So annoyed right now

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
So annoyed right now Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
So annoyed right now Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
So annoyed right now Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
So annoyed right now Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
So annoyed right now Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
So annoyed right now Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
So annoyed right now Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
So annoyed right now Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
So annoyed right now Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
So annoyed right now Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
So annoyed right now Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
So annoyed right now Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
So annoyed right now Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
So annoyed right now Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
So annoyed right now Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words