Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Update from doctors appointments

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Mario

Edit MY profile

Update from doctors appointments _
PostSubject: Update from doctors appointments   Update from doctors appointments EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:58 am

Well got a busyish week in front of me. Saw my gp at 0930 this morning. My bp was 146/83 and got about 1+ protein in urine dip. Gp is happy my bp has stabilised a bit but thinks its cos im home and kinda resting. She said even though its lower she doesnt want me back at work so has signed me off for another 4 weeks.

Then had cardiology doctors at 11. Heart tracing was fine just fast and heart sounded ok apparently but they wanna do a full check over so ive got a 24 hour ecg attached to me now (3 electrodes on my chest attatched to a box that clips to my trousers) which monitors pulse rate and heart rhythm. I gotta remove it at 1145 tommorrow then go to hospital at 1600 to return it and have an echo which is an ultrasound of my heart. After the echo they are going to attach me to a blood pressure cuff which again attatches to a little monitor which i wear on my waist and have 24 hour bp recordings. I gotta go back at 1600 wednesday to return that and they will download everything and send the report to my gp. Then thursday at 0930 i have midwife. Saw a relief one two weeks ago so im gonna chase up my physio appt as not heard from them and hips very aching now trcking down into my groin and back hurts. Then im actually done for the week lol.

Next round of appts is then in jan - 2nd or 3rd i gotta goback to gp for review, 5th i gotta growth scan and 7th i got consultant clinic which should be it for jan aside from midwife appointments. Seem to be getting my moneys worth out the nhs lately Rolling Eyes By 1st week Jan will be 28 weeks so will only have 5/6 weeks left til mat leave anyway as im going at 33/34 depending on how they allocate my annual leave allowance. GP didnt sound convinced about letting me go back for my last 6 weeks, guess it will depend on the cardiology reports and how im going on by then.

Even my gp and midwife now are subtely suggesting awen is my last pregnancy... Laughing
Back to top Go down
*Meg*

*Meg*

About Me!
My Name: Leah
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Update from doctors appointments   Update from doctors appointments EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:51 am

LOL i think you've already decided this is the last Razz Glad your bp is looking better, just hope they can sort your ARSE out for you now xxx
Back to top Go down
Suse

Suse

About Me!
My Name: Suse
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Update from doctors appointments   Update from doctors appointments EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:30 pm

Hiya hun, sorry only just got on now Update from doctors appointments 548646

Well glad they are taking care of you and taking everything seriously!!

Let us know how the other apointments go hun.

xxxx
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Update from doctors appointments   Update from doctors appointments EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 11:26 pm

sounds like your going to be living in health care this week, but all needed.

glad they taking care of you though

hope all ok
Back to top Go down
GraceBean&Pip

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Update from doctors appointments   Update from doctors appointments EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 3:09 am

Sounds good Mario - keep them on their toes and on track for giving you the best possible monitoring Update from doctors appointments 827557

I do think in general it would be ideal if there was another scan done at 30-35 weeks or just a big hospital all-over check; to reassure you that all is well, instead of having to rely on the whim of what mw's you get... but that's a tangent there... Laughing

Hope appts go well xx
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Update from doctors appointments   Update from doctors appointments EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:21 am

Sound like they've finally got their arses in gear, finally! What has the consultant said about them not giving you the rest of your dopplers? x
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Update from doctors appointments   Update from doctors appointments EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:40 am

Nope radiology won that argument. I now have my 28 week growth scan at 5th jan then will have 32 and 36 week ones. Seeing mw like weekly or fortnightly in between

This was all from cardiology. They will send the results of the heart u/s the 24 hour ecg and the 24 hour bp to my gp so guessing she will have them by the time i see her on 30th dec to decide if im bac for my last 6 weeks or off til mat leave
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Update from doctors appointments   Update from doctors appointments EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:38 am

Hoepfully they'll keep you off, it seems like your bp is only partially under control and the added stress and activity could set it soaring again!

14 weeks to go lol x
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Update from doctors appointments   Update from doctors appointments EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:52 pm

It does seem like its only being off work thats got it settled its still going up to 150/85 at home and thats without work and im still getting protein every other time i dip so i guess its a bit of a toss up if work would just send it up again. Also still getting headaches every couple days and waiting on physio for back and hips so not sure how i would cope with work when i get hip pain just with dealing with C.

Still we shall see i guess. Even work dont seem hopeful im back now though though one of my bosses did make a crack about it yesterday but shes a crow with no kids and i expect nothing less from her, everyone else seems to have been really good about it including my main line manager who is in charge of dept overall and has been great and said she doesnt really want me working if im not fit as she'd rather i was ok.

Anyway how are you Kay ive not seen you fora chatproperly for a while it feels like. [email=Lol@14]Lol@14[/email] weeks it confuses ppl when i say that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Update from doctors appointments   Update from doctors appointments Empty

Back to top Go down

Update from doctors appointments

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: Conceiving, Pregnancy & Birth :: Pregnancy-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Update from doctors appointments Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Update from doctors appointments Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Update from doctors appointments Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Update from doctors appointments Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Update from doctors appointments Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Update from doctors appointments Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Update from doctors appointments Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Update from doctors appointments Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Update from doctors appointments Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Update from doctors appointments Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Update from doctors appointments Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Update from doctors appointments Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Update from doctors appointments Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Update from doctors appointments Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Update from doctors appointments Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words