Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

didnt like the house

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Jayne,Riley&Lana

Jayne,Riley&Lana

Edit MY profile

didnt like the house  _
PostSubject: didnt like the house    didnt like the house  EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:03 am

we got offered a 2 bed council house, but we went to view it 2day and it was so small so we've turned it down Sad we wouldnt have even got our sofas in the living room and the back room omg im not joking if u stood in the middle and reached out i bet u could touch each wall it was that small the bedrooms where so small if u put a double bed in either i dont think u would fit much else in i liked the bathroom it was a nice size 4 a bathroom (not has big has ours but ive not seen a bathroom has big has ours anywhere) it had a nice tiled floor:lol: and the kitchen was ok but needed more cupboards i text 1 of my friends and she pee'd me off a bit she text me back saying there's only the 3 of u, i though yes but we have so many things where would we put everything? and its not like our house now is massive we r only in a 2 bed now but we have a long living room and 1 big bedroom then a small 1 we would like to move to a house either similar size or bigger but not smaller ideally we'd like a 3 bed (but woul accept a 2) has we r ttc but my friend doesnt know we r ttc though so she doesnt realise that we r hoping it to be 4 of us by next year.
u dont need to reply i just wanted a bit of a moan has i am really disappointed i really wanted to move back to my village (more to get riley in the school there) and i thought the house was similar to my mums which would have been great Sad
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!
My Name: lou
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

didnt like the house  _
PostSubject: Re: didnt like the house    didnt like the house  EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:40 am

oh no!! sounds like ur having one of those pants days where everything seems crappy and u just want something to go right!
i hope the perfect house comes along soon for you...and the ttc goes really well xx
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee

Edit MY profile

didnt like the house  _
PostSubject: Re: didnt like the house    didnt like the house  EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:43 am

Aww, such a shame. Is there no private rented houses going in this village?
Back to top Go down
Emmylou

Emmylou

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

didnt like the house  _
PostSubject: Re: didnt like the house    didnt like the house  EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:05 am

I don't understand if you're in a house why are you looking for another ???

Back to top Go down
Jayne,Riley&Lana

Jayne,Riley&Lana

Edit MY profile

didnt like the house  _
PostSubject: Re: didnt like the house    didnt like the house  EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:22 am

we r in a private rented house and we want council has its cheaper and we can make it our own plus i want to get back in my village.

Zee there probably is but u have to go through agencys and pay them so much, which is about £200 round here, then landlords want 2month rent the house we got we didnt go through a agency so we just had to pay 2 month rent (thats 1 month and bond) our landlord has actually got a house in that village too but he's got a tenant in it, and its the thought of moving and then if we do get council we'd have to move again and im sick of moving since me and oh been 2gether we've lived in 5 different houses/flats (we've been 2gether 6 year nearly)and rileys lived in 2 and he's only 2, dont get me wrong we r ok here neighbours r fine and its quiet but i just want to be in my home village where i grew up, i want riley to go to my old school and be nearer my mum plus it would be nearer my work so allround it would be better 4 me and riley its just oh would have to get the bus into town until he learns to drive
Back to top Go down
snoopy21

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

didnt like the house  _
PostSubject: Re: didnt like the house    didnt like the house  EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:37 am

I understand where you are coming from. We currently private renting at £500pm, council/housing association would prob only be about £400 for similar property or less if we were allocated a 2bed.

There's so many pro's/cons to council vs private. Iv been on the list for 2years and no were near close to receiving an offer. I love my current private rental house (been here 14mths) as its in a nice area, lovely neighbours, very spacious living room & kitchen diner, lovely enclosed garden... but it is so hard to heat as is an old bungalow, we cant decorate to our own taste, lease is renewed every 6 mths (mainly to keep us eligible for council list) and so the threat of moving constantly hangs over me.

I'l still be elated when I get a council property, financially and for stability for Caitlin it makes sense (eg planing schools etc) but I know I'l miss the living space and will be anxious about our new neighbours. I suppose beggars cant be choosers though so to speak (I dont mean to be nasty, im in the same boat!). Hopefully you get a good offer next time. Fingers crossed for you x
Back to top Go down
Jayne,Riley&Lana

Jayne,Riley&Lana

Edit MY profile

didnt like the house  _
PostSubject: Re: didnt like the house    didnt like the house  EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:37 pm

ive been on the council list 4 5year and this is the 2nd house ive been offered the 1st would have probably have been perfect but i was told the neighbours where drug dealers so i turned it down and this 1 was extremely small, i was really exited about it i thought finally we might get somewhere i even looked through the window and thought it was ok(but i couldnt see properly) we r ttc so there would have been even less room the bedrooms wouldnt have fit a bed and a cot in either of the rooms so we'd after have no more children and like i said we r ok where we live its just like u said it will be better finacially and closer to family school and work, we have to bid on a house here then if u come top priority u get offered it u look at it then decide if u want it so hopefully next time (1 is hopefully comin up about 6 doors from my mum so i will try 4 that has i know its the same has my mums and would be perfect but it depends if i come top)
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

didnt like the house  _
PostSubject: Re: didnt like the house    didnt like the house  EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:14 pm

I think you did the right thing turning it down as it's going to be your long term home you want it to be at least bug enough for you.

How many offers do you get before you back to the bottom of the list? (is that how it works)??

Hope the next one is pefect!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

didnt like the house  _
PostSubject: Re: didnt like the house    didnt like the house  Empty

Back to top Go down

didnt like the house

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
didnt like the house  Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
didnt like the house  Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
didnt like the house  Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
didnt like the house  Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
didnt like the house  Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
didnt like the house  Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
didnt like the house  Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
didnt like the house  Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
didnt like the house  Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
didnt like the house  Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
didnt like the house  Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
didnt like the house  Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
didnt like the house  Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
didnt like the house  Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
didnt like the house  Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words