Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

is it just me that finds this a bit wrong?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
AuthorMessage
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

is it just me that finds this a bit wrong? _
PostSubject: is it just me that finds this a bit wrong?   is it just me that finds this a bit wrong? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:35 am

watching the news about the Jersey stabbings and there's a little girl toddler with some flowers and a parent pushing her into the "police do not cross" line in front of loads of camera's so she can lay some flowers down...

I get that she may well have "known" the children that were killed but why do that - if any of Tyler's "friends" were killed I don't think I would take him to the scene of the crime to lay flowers...

scratch
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: is it just me that finds this a bit wrong?   is it just me that finds this a bit wrong? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:51 am

i not sure with rich it would cause soooo many questions i wouldnt know what to say, so i probably wouldnt take him,

but then he has a right to grieve and remember too, its a hard one, think it depends on the child to be honest
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: is it just me that finds this a bit wrong?   is it just me that finds this a bit wrong? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:44 am

at 5/6 Id take them if they wante dot go but theres no need for a toddler. They won understand the significance of the place or why they are there.
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: is it just me that finds this a bit wrong?   is it just me that finds this a bit wrong? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:41 pm

it just struck me as quite odd - this little girl wouldn't have been more than 3 so not sure why her parents took her :/
Back to top Go down
olliesmammy

olliesmammy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: is it just me that finds this a bit wrong?   is it just me that finds this a bit wrong? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:09 pm

I find it a bit odd aswell. My first though was shes doing it for the cameras because I just dont understand why youd take a child that youn to the scene of a horrific tripple murder is it just me that finds this a bit wrong? 548646
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: is it just me that finds this a bit wrong?   is it just me that finds this a bit wrong? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:22 pm

that's what I thought too just there to get on the camera sort of thing... poor kid didn't know what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: is it just me that finds this a bit wrong?   is it just me that finds this a bit wrong? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:30 pm

going to throw this into it

possible family member ?
im not sure about your little ones but mine likes to hold things , be it handbag , shopping bag etc etc partake in things
who is to say the toddler did not kick up a fuss prior to leaving about getting to carry item ?
also dunno about you ladies but i personally find it a tad difficult to carry flowers whilst pushing a buggy
and then there is the option the woman so badly wanted to leave a mark of respect but did not have a babysitter !

i remeber the dunblane shooting , all the children killed there ,that is near 200 miles from where i am but i know of several ppl that travelled down there, whole families , just to lay flowers
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: is it just me that finds this a bit wrong?   is it just me that finds this a bit wrong? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:13 pm

I get what your saying and see your point Smile from the little clip I saw though you just saw a toddler being pushed into the "do not cross" tape where some other flowers were and the kid was holding onto these flowers looking around like eh... wtf is this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: is it just me that finds this a bit wrong?   is it just me that finds this a bit wrong? Empty

Back to top Go down

is it just me that finds this a bit wrong?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
is it just me that finds this a bit wrong? Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
is it just me that finds this a bit wrong? Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
is it just me that finds this a bit wrong? Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
is it just me that finds this a bit wrong? Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
is it just me that finds this a bit wrong? Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
is it just me that finds this a bit wrong? Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
is it just me that finds this a bit wrong? Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
is it just me that finds this a bit wrong? Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
is it just me that finds this a bit wrong? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
is it just me that finds this a bit wrong? Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
is it just me that finds this a bit wrong? Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
is it just me that finds this a bit wrong? Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
is it just me that finds this a bit wrong? Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
is it just me that finds this a bit wrong? Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
is it just me that finds this a bit wrong? Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words