Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

Sorry if I'm wrong

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kell

Kell

About Me!
My Name: Kelly
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Sorry if I'm wrong    Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:04 am

First topic message reminder :

But I think Facebook has killed this website and to be really honest I get quite annoyed by it.

Next to no one really posts here anymore, maybe I'm being a bit bitter about the whole thing but I had my 20 week scan a few weeks ago and didn't see the point in posting about it.

We use to have a very close knit community and now I dOnt see it at all.

I can't remember the last time quite a few people posted, it's a shame because I actually wonder how everyone is getting on.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
EmzandFlick

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I'm wrong    Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:59 am

I have not been able to come on properly for a while as OH is always disconnecting ours to fix someone elses for work Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 978184484
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I'm wrong    Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:17 pm

Don't feel bad Kat, it was just an example of how things have changed around here.

There use to be excitement around new babies but not so much anymore.
The scan went really well tho! She was bouncing around like a nut case, had the hiccups as well! Oh's mum came and loved every minute! She looks lovely and healthy and that's what counts! Thanks for asking tho Smile

So good to hear milo is well! Oh dear at Noah, I hope he starts sleeping again soon, growth spurt maybe?

Charlie hasn't really paid much attention, he knows baby Lily is in there but hasn't got a clue what that means! He loves babies so I'm sure it'll all be ok, fingers crossed anyway lol!
Tommy is very excited to be having a sister tho which is quite sweet! He's not gonna know what hit him when she arrives!
Back to top Go down
Bumpwatcher

Bumpwatcher

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I'm wrong    Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:05 pm

Ah honey i know what you mean about it being quiet, it certainly has changed even in the month i have been away. Tbh though i never posted enough to get any real connection to anyone but us September mummies, and i think we have kept in good contact. I love hearing from you all x x x
Back to top Go down
LesleyandBethany

About Me!
My Name: Lesley

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I'm wrong    Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:58 pm

I agree with what is being said, it is a shame as to how quiet it is on here at the moment and I just hope everyone comes back soon. I'm not on FB and tbh I don't intend on joining it so I just hope everyone starts posting here again soon.
Back to top Go down
Clare

Clare

About Me!
My Name: Clare

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I'm wrong    Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:54 pm

I think the pg mommies post more and I tend to check in there first.

Kell I totally respect your decision not to have fb account and if I honest I come on here to catch up with you.

I will try to post on here more, xx
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I'm wrong    Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:35 am

I think the FB is being used a bit too much. I know it's faster paced and that is why I like it on there as if I need an answer and quick. Know I'll get it there.

But going to stop the other stuff that's not urgent and post here instead
Back to top Go down
Niccsy

Niccsy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I'm wrong    Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:47 am

i am always around, but theres never any posts to reply to x
Back to top Go down
XxCHARnNOAHxX

XxCHARnNOAHxX

About Me!
My Name: Charmaine

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I'm wrong    Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:32 am

I do have FB but i am hardly ever on there if i do i only ever browse or make a quick comment on someones post. I do post on here more, i do also post on AB too due to me TTC i feel there are more women ttc and there are more posts. I still love the forums, i am lucky that i can access the internet at work so do tend to post everyday. For the last couple of weeks there hasnt been many post on here to post too.

Char
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

About Me!
My Name: Jade

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I'm wrong    Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:06 am

Mari I'm not sure what you've seen on facebook that makes you disgusted with some of us - think that's a bit harsh to be honest.

Anyway Kell your not allowed to talk about your lovely baby girl because I'm "well jel" Very Happy

only joking i'd be talking about her non stop if I were you Wink
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

About Me!
My Name:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I'm wrong    Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:53 am

I come on here everyday it's so quiet i end up playing shit games on FB ( when Lilly is in nursery mind)

How did your scan go? I can't wait for my 12 week scan on friday Very Happy x
Back to top Go down
Laura

Laura

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I'm wrong    Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:00 am

Awww hun, im sorry we havent been around so much. I do tend to go on my phone a little bit more as im normally on it when im feeding Holly and its easier with one hand to flick through fb.

Anyway... are you calling her Lily? LOVE that name Wink xx
Back to top Go down
lucylou1991

lucylou1991

About Me!
My Name: Lucy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I'm wrong    Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:35 am

Just wana say kell that that is the exact reason me and Ben deleted it a year ago! It causes way to much trouble and same as you and Jody, our relationship has never been better!! I've noticed its quiet on here but I've only been on the past 8momths so I didn't know what it was like before if U get me! Xx
Back to top Go down
Honeybunny

Honeybunny

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I'm wrong    Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:45 am

I said this a while ago and Facebook was made emergencies only but over Christmas it got used more and everyone wanted Banda chat.

My problem is Facebook is usually logged in so i look at that first but there are so many posts I don't really get time to look on here after. I'm also always logging myself out and can never remember my password which doesn't help!

I think it's a shame as Lisa has put so much effort into it.
Back to top Go down
Shell

Shell

About Me!
My Name: Michelle

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I'm wrong    Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:39 pm

I completely agree with you. I am on Banda chat and do post there but the other day I did get angry at myself as i realised it was so long since i posted here. I try to come on most days but was finding i had no reason to post as there wasn't many new posts and it wasn't things I could reply too. I am trying though. Hopefully others do too and we can pick it up here.

Btw I'm not blaming anyone, i just think FB can be easier as its slightly easier access, so it was a natural progression thing that happened and none of us Facebookers planned for the forum to suffer because we were using fb.

Mari - I don't know what happened to make you leave Banda or Fb and i don't know what you're referring too.. what happened with you or recent goings on but I think you were a little harsh. I hope you and Elijah are doing well and hope maybe one day you come back.
Back to top Go down
meandmyboys

meandmyboys

About Me!
My Name: sam
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I'm wrong    Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:53 pm

i agree hun, i come on every day bet there is never any new posts, its such a shame x
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

About Me!
My Name: Amy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I'm wrong    Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:11 pm

I agree and im annoyed with myself for not getting on here more. Tbh when i used to come on banda me and gav used to argue quite alot as he felt i was spending all my speare time on the lap top rather tha with him. with FB im always on it so doesnt really take up any of my time iykwim?
kell im sorry that u felt you couldnt mention your scan. thats so sad. i will deffo try and make more of an effort to log on. x
Back to top Go down
Kitcat4192

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I'm wrong    Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:32 am

I'm normally logged on on fb. For some reason it's a nightmare replying from the iPad on banda as often I'll type something then it'll go all funny. Pah! Will make more of an effort to get on x
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I'm wrong    Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:33 am

i've not been on in a while, i've now left the FB Banda because personally there was far too much drama and bitching going on, its a shame because I love sharing about ava and asking advice but not many people seem interested anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kell

Kell

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I'm wrong    Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:39 am

Pinky it's really lovely to hear from you! Smile
See not being on fb does leave me some what in the dark about all the drama which is definatly not a bad thing, I like my non fb bubble for that lol!
I'm sorry you've not had any helpful info I hope it doesn't stop you from asking here?
Back to top Go down
liberty

liberty

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I'm wrong    Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:49 am

I didn't realise that's why you left Pinky. I still love looking at her pics anyway.

I guess if more of us start posting here and asking questions again then more people will reply, etc
Back to top Go down
Mario

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I'm wrong    Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:49 am

Ty for the kick up the arse Kel will try harder. I guess FB i can float in when ive got 2 mins whereas i feel i have to devote time to reading on here but will make more effort
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: Sorry if I'm wrong    Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry if I'm wrong

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
Sorry if I'm wrong  - Page 2 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words