Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

For all those who are holding back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Edit MY profile

For all those who are holding back - Page 5 _
PostSubject: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:11 am

First topic message reminder :

I have a question for those who would really like to come on the Banda night out but are too scared because either:

• you think nobody will like you and you will end up on your own all night
  • you don't like the way you look and don't want people to see you
  • you don't know where you are going and think you will get lost
  • you think you won't get a roomie and can't afford a room to yourself
  • and any other reason (excuse) you have come up with
so my question is:
which is worse, the stuff I have just written or missing out on meeting a bunch of fabulous people who love you like a sister and a best friend all rolled into one? For all those who are holding back - Page 5 270211
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!
My Name: lou
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:52 am

HAHAHA yeah if i'm on the wine half a glass and im gone !! Yet i can mix drinks and my fave drink is jack daniels and coke!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:58 am

Can someone please ban me from having Jager bombs! Always seem like such a good idea at the time....ouchies!
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!
My Name: gemma
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:09 am

yeah i second that terri...but mmmmmmm jegabombs!!!
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:12 am

Gemz! Wrong answer haha.....ummm jager bombs they are sooo nice though but make me loose all my memory!
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:13 am

Terri wrote:
Can someone please ban me from having Jager bombs! Always seem like such a good idea at the time....ouchies!

are you going terri? i can't stomach jagger bombs!
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:42 am

Yep hopefully! Smile Ill get you a sambuca then Jo Wink
Back to top Go down
helz456

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:33 am

mandy wrote:
I'm going to need an interpreter, I'm sharing a room with two mad welsh women Laughing

For those that are coming and are nervous, everyone is going to be a little nervous at first, if you feel like you're on your own, come and talk to me, I'll talk to anyone lol.

It's going to be so lovely meeting so many of you. I can't wait Laughing
you can always bring your laptop with you Mand and we can go in the chatroom to talk Laughing Laughing Laughing Honestly I hope nobody will be nervous, hey we are all just the same in lots of ways so it will be fine! Wink
Back to top Go down
carrieann&JJ

carrieann&JJ

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

louadambabybenjamin wrote:
HAHAHA yeah if i'm on the wine half a glass and im gone !! Yet i can mix drinks and my fave drink is jack daniels and coke!!! Very Happy

your my drinking buddy cause what i drink Smile minitures will be in my handbag that night Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down
pecan

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 7:08 pm

id love to come but alas can not but not because of any insecurities about myself although i have plenty ... its just too far for me to go .. i dont drive so would need a train cant fly no photo id and ive only just had wee Ava and then i have the other 4 aswell but if at any time there is a night out in Glasgow then i will be there with bells on Smile
Back to top Go down
happy

happy

About Me!
My Name: Becci

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:50 pm

hey guys!

aww thajsk every Smile makes me feel loved blushlove

well i been talking to my oh about it yesterday. n he is happy for me to go.. i REALLY want to go. but even thou it will only cost about a oner. we really coul do with the money as we move in three weeks to oh's dads n we need to save for a new house, new things n for the baby. also i will be 5 months preg. and to tell you the truth i stuggle staying up till ten at night let alone standing and being up till late lol!

im really sorry but even thou i really want to go,i dont want to be a bore n moan all night that my legs hurt n what not Sad im going to have to give this one a miss! SadSadSad(Sad

BUT if there is another one comming up, as long as im not preg and not got a nreish baby ill be there! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mummy2aMiracle

Mummy2aMiracle

About Me!
My Name: Dilly
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:37 pm

I'm umming and arring because:-

A) the hotel room is going to cost nearly £70 and the train fare is £30 so that's £100 spent before I've even got there.

B) I'm nervous about travelling a 3 hour train journey halfway up the country on my own (I'm from N.E Hampshire) I'm not sure how long the walk is from the station to the hotel (I know one of them is a 2 mile walk but Five Ways is a bit closer but not sure how much closer)

C) I think a pregnant panda will be no fun, I won't be able to get drunk with everyone else and join in the good laughs, I'm also a shy and nervous person and alot of you already know each other as well.

Point C is my main reason for not wanting to come though (as well as point A slightly as hubby will have a fit and say we need to save for this that and t'other) xxxx
Back to top Go down
happy

happy

About Me!
My Name: Becci

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:48 pm

aww dilly i know how you feel with the pregant thing. thats what im worried about..
why would a room cost 70quid? i worked out the other day a room for two will cost $6 quid so thats 23 each. which i thought wasnt too bad..

i think the main thing which is holding me back is the fact im preg n i cant stand for too long due to my stupid varicous veins and lady bits which hurt like hell. i didnt want to be the odd ball lol x
Back to top Go down
Mummy2aMiracle

Mummy2aMiracle

About Me!
My Name: Dilly

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:35 pm

It said on the website it was £68 for a room, that's why I said about £70 :0) The train fare is so expensive but only £32 when buying 2 singles lol (£15.50 each way) (so still works out as £100)

I think I'll sit this one out ladies and see if I can make the Christmas one :0) xxxxx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:08 pm

Dilly I can reduce your room cost come and share with me - £15 each for our room

I am not a drinker so I will be sober too, as will our other pregnant panda, Shell.

go on you know you want to.

Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:11 pm

gemzandboys wrote:

errrrm katie, why are you not coming???
xx

errr good point Gemz

Katie?

come on you know you want to to.
Back to top Go down
~ Katie ~

~ Katie ~

About Me!
My Name: Katie

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:30 am

i really dont Razz !!!
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:04 pm

I can't come either but not because of the reasons listed by gill

I have something on that night that to me is very important and I've been planning it since last May.

Also I could never leave ellie (not even with oh)! And I know this sound really Jaffa but I love my weekends with oh and kids and always have loads to do.

I bet you all have a great time xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

For all those who are holding back

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
For all those who are holding back - Page 5 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
For all those who are holding back - Page 5 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
For all those who are holding back - Page 5 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
For all those who are holding back - Page 5 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
For all those who are holding back - Page 5 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
For all those who are holding back - Page 5 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
For all those who are holding back - Page 5 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
For all those who are holding back - Page 5 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
For all those who are holding back - Page 5 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
For all those who are holding back - Page 5 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
For all those who are holding back - Page 5 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
For all those who are holding back - Page 5 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
For all those who are holding back - Page 5 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
For all those who are holding back - Page 5 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
For all those who are holding back - Page 5 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words