Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

For all those who are holding back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Edit MY profile

For all those who are holding back - Page 2 _
PostSubject: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:11 am

First topic message reminder :

I have a question for those who would really like to come on the Banda night out but are too scared because either:

• you think nobody will like you and you will end up on your own all night
  • you don't like the way you look and don't want people to see you
  • you don't know where you are going and think you will get lost
  • you think you won't get a roomie and can't afford a room to yourself
  • and any other reason (excuse) you have come up with
so my question is:
which is worse, the stuff I have just written or missing out on meeting a bunch of fabulous people who love you like a sister and a best friend all rolled into one? For all those who are holding back - Page 2 270211
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:50 am

Don't get me wrong, I would love to come, but feel totally shity reading this thread Sad I don't have the ££'s to spare. Like Suzie I have never left my LO for more than a few hours never mind a whole night and have never left my district on my own..never mind Yorkshire lol

Its not that I don't 'want' to come, and can appreciate the effort everyone else is going too.
xx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:53 am

SuziandGracie wrote:
i talk bollocks all the time no one would know the difference Laughing

Same here in fact bollocks is a word I say quite a lot too.

Terri - and your point is? I refer you to Gemz post about puking and getting arrested. Laughing

Alright Kelly you have a point Laughing (are you saying your OH is more important than your pandas Sad Laughing) or can't he turn 30 another night Wink

Zee For all those who are holding back - Page 2 466645 - money is one thing and it is a big thing leaving your LO for the first time but you will have to do it one day (probably when you are in hossie having the next one in your case Very Happy )
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:55 am

Haha thats true Razz
I will think about it, is anyone travelling from down south (Brighton) ?
I would love to meet you all but sometimes i feel a bit of a loner, most of you seem to have a best friend on here and i dont Embarassed Sad Laughing But then maybe thats coz i havnt been to a meet lol!
Back to top Go down
Zee

Zee

About Me!
My Name: Zee

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:57 am

GillandWil wrote:

Zee it is a big thing leaving your LO for the first time but you will have to do it one day (probably when you are in hossie having the next one in your case Very Happy )
Hmm! not if I can help it Laughing

Anyhoo, I could probably get round leaving him - but the money is the biggest factor as I explained to Helz in her thread.
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!
My Name: gemma
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:58 am

i dont have a bessy on here either terri...we can be loners together Laughing x
Back to top Go down
CarlaAndCallum

CarlaAndCallum

About Me!
My Name: Carla

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:58 am

Im abit worried that il be on my jub as i havent met anyone other than mandy whos going but i know if i dont go il regret it x

Ive never left callum for more than an a few hrs before let alone overnight but oh thinks he will be able to cope i think it will do all 3 of us good xx
Back to top Go down
LisaMnGirls

LisaMnGirls

About Me!
My Name: Lisa

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:59 am

Terri wrote:
Haha thats true Razz
I will think about it, is anyone travelling from down south (Brighton) ?
I would love to meet you all but sometimes i feel a bit of a loner, most of you seem to have a best friend on here and i dont Embarassed Sad Laughing But then maybe thats coz i havnt been to a meet lol!

I dont have a best friend hun, im just everyones mate, and I would absolutely love to meet you xxx!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SuziandGracie

SuziandGracie

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:00 am

terri is there no one local to you you can meet up with im meeting up with Kelly in a few weeks and i cant wait I just hope Rowan and Gracie hit it off.

Im actually not nervous meeting her as i have been talking to her (as i have most of you) for 3 years come May x
Back to top Go down
SemoandHaribo

SemoandHaribo

About Me!
My Name: Emma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:00 am

Do you wanna be my best friend terri. Lol I got no mates me xx
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:03 am

CarlaAndCallum wrote:
Im abit worried that il be on my jub as i havent met anyone other than mandy whos going but i know if i dont go il regret it x

Ive never left callum for more than an a few hrs before let alone overnight but oh thinks he will be able to cope i think it will do all 3 of us good xx

id love you to come, i've only left ava when im at work but i know she'll be fine x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:06 am

Aw thanks girls Very Happy Well i will defo think about it and talk to Luke! I can make some 'bessies' then Laughing
Suzie where are you meeting Kelly?
Ill have a look through the list and see if i theres anyone near me that could travel up.
Back to top Go down
Lita
Admin
Lita

About Me!
My Name: Lita

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:07 am

Noone will be left on their own, I will make sure of it For all those who are holding back - Page 2 214829 (that's me stroking the lonely people)
Back to top Go down
J1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:09 am

I hope everyone comes!!!!!!

i know its not possible for some so dont want to make anyone feel bad, i was going/wasnt going but i know i would feel like i missed out if i didnt so my 9 hours holiday pay that i am due is paying for my night out.

i STILL have no stairs carpet tho Embarassed
Back to top Go down
tigger

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:10 am

Gill

I am deffo points 1 and 2 on the list and the scared of flying bit too. I'm also worried that I might not be able to make the nite out and jen's trip in the summer too financially. We are trying to get ourselves out of as much debt as we can this year and think I am maybe being a bit lavish as we have a two night dublin stay coming up soon lol.

I really want to meet all you guys and know it will do my confidence the world of good as you guys have been my rock, but am just scared I will let myself and you guys down. My lack of self confidence makes me really wary of big crowds, I am not good in clubs and am worried I will freak out and make an arse of myself if that makes sense.

Am going to talk to oh tomorrow and see how feasible all our trips are, I know life is too short now though so I really want to do it. Lol sorry for rambling
Back to top Go down
SuziandGracie

SuziandGracie

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:10 am

Terri I am meeting them at a lovely park near me (in case i dont have the car i can still walk) It has a park fenced off for the LO's and a really nice fishing pond where the kiddies can see the ducks and a massive field for them to run in.

In the summer we have picknicks there too its lovely xx
Back to top Go down
Lita
Admin
Lita

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:12 am

piglet wrote:
Gill

I am deffo points 1 and 2 on the list and the scared of flying bit too. I'm also worried that I might not be able to make the nite out and jen's trip in the summer too financially. We are trying to get ourselves out of as much debt as we can this year and think I am maybe being a bit lavish as we have a two night dublin stay coming up soon lol.

I really want to meet all you guys and know it will do my confidence the world of good as you guys have been my rock, but am just scared I will let myself and you guys down. My lack of self confidence makes me really wary of big crowds, I am not good in clubs and am worried I will freak out and make an arse of myself if that makes sense.

Am going to talk to oh tomorrow and see how feasible all our trips are, I know life is too short now though so I really want to do it. Lol sorry for rambling

You sound so much like me!!! I hate big crowds and I tend to eye everyone up just to make sure noone next to me is dodgy Laughing Just remember this so that if you feel anxious, just come to me and tell me and I'll look after you xxx
Back to top Go down
mariheartselijah

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:13 am

unless i can leave my boobs at home somehow i wont be coming! thats my excuse Smile (oh and i dont drink so....nights out are a bit silent )
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!
My Name: gemma

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:16 am

im much the same diane...you will be fine hun, trust me you will never meet such lovley people in your life For all those who are holding back - Page 2 466645 xx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:17 am

mariheartselijah wrote:
unless i can leave my boobs at home somehow i wont be coming! thats my excuse Smile (oh and i dont drink so....nights out are a bit silent )

cow pump hun Laughing start now and freeze it and there will be plenty for your absence.

don't worry about the drinking nights out are more fun sober if you ask me Wink
Back to top Go down
carrieann&JJ

carrieann&JJ

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:19 am

i am a lil nervous but tbh i am a loud bubbly person i will talk to anyone i have met laura and thats it and she is lovely.

i wouldn't say i am shy i am very out there and dont give 2 shits.

but be worn i do talk a lil fast and have a lisp but thats cause my op. xx
Back to top Go down
tigger

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:23 am

Gill

I agree with the night's out being as much fun sober, am hoping I may be not drinking myself come may(fingers crossed)

Lita/Gemz

Thank you guys I know I am not the only one with anxiety issues and know I will be fine when I meet you all its just thinking about it that scares me lol
Back to top Go down
tigger

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:26 am

Ohh yeah

Another worry I have is my accent and the fact you all might need subtitles. I don't really have too broad a accent like a Belfast/Derry accent but am just concerned no one will understand me.
Back to top Go down
Mrs Cruise & Dee

Mrs Cruise & Dee

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children: 3

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:26 am

i apparently snore badly and fart in my sleep so noone would want to share with me

as much as i so desperately want to meet you ladies so so much i am bridesmaid on that day and i think the bride would not be too happy if i blew her off Smile x
Back to top Go down
Lita
Admin
Lita

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:27 am

Everyone will have an accent hun so I wouldn't worry Smile
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:27 am

all those with anxiety issues etc we will have a therapist with us for the evening so you will be fine. Wink

LOL on the accents Piglet. It will be like the United Nations with everyone having to have translations played into their ears because everyone has different accents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

For all those who are holding back

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
For all those who are holding back - Page 2 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
For all those who are holding back - Page 2 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
For all those who are holding back - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
For all those who are holding back - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
For all those who are holding back - Page 2 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
For all those who are holding back - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
For all those who are holding back - Page 2 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
For all those who are holding back - Page 2 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
For all those who are holding back - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
For all those who are holding back - Page 2 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
For all those who are holding back - Page 2 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
For all those who are holding back - Page 2 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
For all those who are holding back - Page 2 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
For all those who are holding back - Page 2 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
For all those who are holding back - Page 2 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words