Babies & All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome PageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome

Share | 

For all those who are holding back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Similar topics

+
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Edit MY profile

For all those who are holding back - Page 4 _
PostSubject: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:11 am

First topic message reminder :

I have a question for those who would really like to come on the Banda night out but are too scared because either:

• you think nobody will like you and you will end up on your own all night
  • you don't like the way you look and don't want people to see you
  • you don't know where you are going and think you will get lost
  • you think you won't get a roomie and can't afford a room to yourself
  • and any other reason (excuse) you have come up with
so my question is:
which is worse, the stuff I have just written or missing out on meeting a bunch of fabulous people who love you like a sister and a best friend all rolled into one? For all those who are holding back - Page 4 270211
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
xxKatxx

xxKatxx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:04 am

pinky its mine n my hubbys first wedding anniversary on the sunday n our 5th anniversary on the friday n he's told me to get goin Very Happy tht we can always have time together after
maybe go out the night before?? xxx
Back to top Go down
emmaXx

emmaXx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:31 am

No body is interested in me lol
Back to top Go down
Lita
Admin
Lita

About Me!
My Name: Lita
Number of Children: 1

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:33 am

Awww Emma Sad I'd love to meet you, I just thought that it was to far for you. If you could come though that would be amazing!!!
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!
My Name: lou

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:37 am

i'm very much interested in anybody who is on this site...so yes you should come emma!! Smile although, i feel like that too about myself lol x
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:38 am

Emma I was going to ask on Tuesday if you were coming, can you get a babysitter for the night? x
Back to top Go down
http://www.amandascakes.co.uk
xemplus2x

xemplus2x

About Me!
My Name: Emma
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:42 am

EMMA I WANT YOU TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!! iv been worried about you lately!!! Crying or Very sad

come come come come
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:04 am

emmaXx wrote:
No body is interested in me lol

i am , we share an interest in make up!
Back to top Go down
emmaXx

emmaXx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:13 am

Im not sure on dates but i think it in may ?? And im in teneriefe with kids xx
Back to top Go down
mandy

mandy

About Me!
My Name: Mandy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:14 am

it's the 14th May Emma x
Back to top Go down
http://www.amandascakes.co.uk
tigger

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:26 am

I want to meet everyone and would love it if every single one of you amazing panda's could come but I know for some it isn't possible but I hope I get the chance to meet you all someday If I break my banda meet virginity this time lol
Back to top Go down
emmaXx

emmaXx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:29 am

Yea i go on 10th x so its a no go anyway :0( ! Its a shame as i think it would be nice to meet people in person as i think i dont come across well when posting x
Back to top Go down
kab

About Me!
My Name:
Number of Children:

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:35 am

Em I can vouch!

You are a fab person and really nice and even more pretty in person
Back to top Go down
tigger

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:54 am

OMG Kelly since when did you get to 25 weeks, flip the time is flying in, how you feeling hun
Back to top Go down
emmaXx

emmaXx

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:26 am

Kelly & Row wrote:
Em I can vouch!

You are a fab person and really nice and even more pretty in person

aww kelly thats so lovely of youto say something like that ..i cried reading that x
Back to top Go down
gemz

gemz

About Me!
My Name: gemma
Number of Children: 2

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 7:02 am

yeah emma i agree, and we'v all seen you looking rather hot on gmtv Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 7:31 am

Debs wrote:
When I read that people have never left their LOs over night it makes me feel a bit crap coz I pack mine off to their nanna and grandads every other month for 3-4 nights at a time (they live 120 miles away so 1 night wouldn't be worth it). In fact they are going on tuesady till Saturday and I can't wait Embarassed Laughing don't get me wrong I miss then about 10 minutes after I have left them and I get lonely. However I think it does us all the world of good to get space from each other. They get a mini holiday getting spoilt rotten (the stuff childhood memories are made of IMO) and I get to catch up on housework and jobs without dragging a whinging child around on each leg. Tbh I think it is great for kids to be introduced to staying out at a young age, the older they are when it happends for the first time (and it will have to at some point) the harder it will be for all concerned.

xx
I can't agree more. Wil goes to nanny and grandad's and loves it. I also go away for work fairly regularly and OH and Wil have a great time.

Anyone still not convinced because they are too nervous, too fat, too boring, too ugly or too (insert own excuse)?
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

About Me!
My Name: Amy

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:03 am

Debs Alfie stays out every weekend since he was 3 weeks old|!!! and i wudnt have it any other way - me n gav use the time to have a catch up and keep the romance a,live!!! haha

my problem is the oh - altho im worried that im too fat, shy and will fade into the background!! x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:14 am

Right im seriously thinking about it now! Big problamo though...what to wear what to wear!
I think if do come i make make a weekend of it and and get Luke to come up with me and stay the night before then go out with you girls on the Saturday and he can stay in the hotel...or the bar lol! Then he can drive to because i dont think i could travel by train with a hangover Laughing
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:15 am

terri!!! u deffio have to go - think of all the kendra talks we could have Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:17 am

Haha Kendra this and Kendra that we will bore everyone with our love for Kendra!
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:26 am

i like kendra too...used to watch it all the time when pg Very Happy hehe Wink
amy, you're sooo not boring/fat/fade into the background!! When i met you, you and jo talked a lot more than me and i just didn't have a clue what to say, coz i'm boring haha Razz
Back to top Go down
pinkyd

pinkyd

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:28 am

you're just being daft Lou, plus alcohol always helps you loosen up (vino on the train me thinks)
Back to top Go down
MrsLou&Benji

MrsLou&Benji

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:39 am

god not wine jo...i'll be pissed as a fart by the time i get there...i want to get dressed up and if i'm hammered i'll end up wearing travelling clothes...uh oh!!
put me on anything other than wine....PLEASE!!! Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amy

Amy

About Me!

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:42 am

im a lager drinker but i also pee like a race horse when im drinking so will have to be in very close vacinity of a loo!! x
Back to top Go down

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:45 am

Lol i can just see you girls turning up hammered Razz
Yay for another Kendra fan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edit MY profile

PostSubject: Re: For all those who are holding back   For all those who are holding back - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

For all those who are holding back

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Babies & All :: General Chat :: The Lounge-
Latest topics
» Spotting
For all those who are holding back - Page 4 Emptyby Marie-Pier Tue May 01, 2018 12:31 pm

» Help You Save The Expense Of Wedding Dress
For all those who are holding back - Page 4 Emptyby thefashion Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:09 pm

» Select from online wedding dress stores
For all those who are holding back - Page 4 Emptyby dfwre Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:52 pm

» A wide collection of Wedding Decoration Ideas
For all those who are holding back - Page 4 Emptyby sahalegail Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:29 pm

» Casual wedding dress in higher need?
For all those who are holding back - Page 4 Emptyby dfwre Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

» An Amazing collection of Wedding Decoration
For all those who are holding back - Page 4 Emptyby sahalegail Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:12 pm

» Teddy Bears Picnic Party Supplies?
For all those who are holding back - Page 4 Emptyby sahalegail Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:39 am

» baby esme grace
For all those who are holding back - Page 4 Emptyby liberty Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
For all those who are holding back - Page 4 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

» For Sell:Stokke XPLORY Stroller/Bugaboo camel
For all those who are holding back - Page 4 Emptyby garyboatner Thu May 02, 2013 5:27 pm

» Natures Sway Hammock & Stand
For all those who are holding back - Page 4 Emptyby Tell Wed May 01, 2013 8:22 pm

» Banda mobile
For all those who are holding back - Page 4 Emptyby EmVar Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

» is it enough at 10 weeks?
For all those who are holding back - Page 4 Emptyby char w Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:02 pm

» Merry Christmas
For all those who are holding back - Page 4 Emptyby Lisa Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 am

» Are Nativity Plays Still Compulsory?
For all those who are holding back - Page 4 Emptyby Emmylou Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Most Viewed Topics
Introduce Yourself!
September 2009 mummies
10 Illegal baby names
New Weight Watchers ProPoints plan explained.
Cheesy Party songs (90s)
say hello to the sun baby sensory song???
Whats the first thing you think of?
Banda Night In ladies (pics included)
pro points calculator
Most active topics
September 2009 mummies
Introduce Yourself!
Whats the first thing you think of?
Bin it or eat it
Change the letter.
Girls and boys names.
which one???
Count to a 1000 in words